Guess Whos Missing

(Phil POV)

"Hey," I looked down at Y/N as soon as she spoke. "Phil-"

I gasped. "Y/N!"

The man that had been lurking behind her, for god knows how long, had hit Y/N over the head with a bat.

Y/N fell to the floor, losing consciousness all at once. The man had his hood over his face, so I couldn't see him. But he was tall and quite muscular.

My body was frozen. I stood there in shock, not knowing what to do next.

Before I knew it, the man had brought the bat over his head and smacked it down onto my head.

And I was out like a light.

~~~
(Your POV)

"Hey." Dan wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Waz up, Danny boi?" I kissed his cheek as he rested his head on my shoulder.

He laughed, shaking his head. "No, don't call me that."

And before I can respond, call him Danny again, he places his lips on mine.

I smile against his lips as he presses his forehead to mine, taking a deep breath. "Have I never told you how many times I love you?"

"Mmmm..." I thought about it, thinking if I should say something sarcastic. But, I decided against it, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Always."

I closed my eyes, pecking his lips. I opened my again eyes to look at his cute face as the grip on my waist got tighter.

And it wasn't Dan anymore.

I shrieked, pushing Brain away from me. "I warned you about this, Y/N."

~~~

You gasped, waking from your slumber. You sat up so fast, you almost gave yourself whiplash.

Your breathing was heavy and sweat poured down your face. You closed your eyes, sitting back, trying not to cry.

You swallowed the lump in your throat. "Y/N."

You were not going to cry.

"Y/N."

You clenched your fists. "Dan, go back to bed."

"Y/N!"

You open your tear filled eyes and it's completely dark. You try to raise your hands to wipe your eyes but you're held back.

You sniffle, picking your head up to look around the room. But, it's too dark and you don't see anything.

"Y/N!" You finally realize that you're restrained to a chair. You're tied up and can't get out. And then you remembered what happened...

"God dammit, Y/N?!"

You hesitate, looking around even though you can't see anything. "... Dan?"

"Y/N!"

Your throat is dry and your head is pounding. "DAN!" You scream, and the tears pour out of your eyes because you don't care anymore. You finally found him. He was here and you were talking to him.

The voice of Dan wasn't in your head like it usually was... this was real.

"Shh!" He yells before whispering. "Yeah, Y/N, it's Dan. You're going to be okay."

You take a deep breath, composing yourself to take charge of the situation. "Where are we?"

"I don't know." He whispers.

"What's happening?"

"Were being held captive, Y/N. Geez, how hard did he hit you on the head?"

"Aye!" And then you remember you have to stay quiet. "Don't make snarky remarks. Not the time."

"Right, sorry."

Just then you hear a door squeak open and footsteps. You must be in some sort of basement. "Who's keeping us here?" You whisper as softly as you can, but loud enough for Dan to hear you.

"...Brain."

~~~
(Phil POV)

I woke up to pain pounding on the back of my head. I groaned, rolling onto my side.

"I think he's waking up."

I slowly opened my eyes and everything was blurry. So I squeezed them shut again. "Y/N?"

Last thing I remember was I was with Y/N... and she was hit on the head! "No..." The soft voice spoke.

I rolled back onto my back and slowly began to open my eyes. I fluttered my eyes, trying to focus my blurry vision. (MY NAMES BLURRY FACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK)

It wasn't Y/N. "Phil?" F/N?

"F/N?" I opened my eyes for good this time, trying to focus on the small face shape in front me.

She nodded, a sad look lingering on her face. "Hey, Phil."

"Where's Y/N?" I asked, my throat dry and my voice hoarse.

F/N looks back at a figure standing near what seems to a window my left. Tyler. "Um... that's what we were hoping you could tell us."

I sat up, my heart pounding rapidly in my chest. "Where are we?"

What seemed to be the news, with an old man with a gray suit and bald spot, was playing on the tv in front of me.

There was a window to my left that, what look liked Tyler, stood in front of, and a door to my right. It was a really small, very plain room, with white colored walls.

"You're in the hospital." F/N answered softly, pushing my shoulder lightly to have me sit back again.

But I fight against her and stay up right. "Where's Y/N?" I repeat.

"That was my question." I hadn't noticed the man who standing in the doorway walk in.

He was wearing a light bright brown suit with a red tie, a brown fedora and was gripping briefcase in his right hand. I gulped as he walked to the foot of my bed.

"I'm detective Murray. What can you tell me about the night Y/N went missing?"

~~~

Hello, friends. Yes, I am back. Sorry this was pretty shit😂
Anyways... Now YOU are missing!! WHOOPS.
Thanks for reading loved ones,

~Hazel