The Prologue

PROLOGUE

I used to believe in fairytales like a princess waiting for her beloved prince.

Used to believe in happy endings when a princess marries her prince then live happily ever after.

I grew up in a complete family with full of love and support with each other.

We're rich but I'm not taking advantage of it.

Everyone admires me..

Everyone loves me..

Everyone treats me like princess..

Well yeah, I got the PERFECT life that everyone else wanted to have.

What else should I ask for if I already got everything?

Nothing!

Not until..

I met HIM.

I am Kathryn Kate Alfanta Santos.

I thought that everything will turn out the way I wanted to.

Got a Prince who loves her Princess to infinity?

Living happily ever after ?

ARE ALL PACK OF LIES!

The life I have now is kind of total opposite from everything I imagined.

Or should I prefer..

'Not my STORY!'

Not My Story

ckateako©All Rights Reserved 2014.

••Stealing is a crime so reproduction without MY permission was strictly forbidden. Characters and the plot were all product of my imagination.Pure FICTION.Any resemblance to the reader's life was pure coincidence••

WARNING: Unedited story. Sorry for the errors.

Ate Kate's Note: 05/05/2020
I started writing this when I was Thirteen years old, Grade 8 student. Simply means Jeje days. Lol. I am 20 years old now and a college student plus working student. I hope you will bear with my errors and lots of grammar and typographical mistakes ahead because I don't have the time to edit this story! But thanks for reading this one and hope you'll enjoy! :)

PS. ADULTING IS NOT A JOKE WAAAH. ATSAKA WE'RE SUFFERING FROM CORONAVIRUS ISSUES WHILE I'M WRITING THIS EDITED AUTHOR's NOTE. Stay safe everyone... gusto ko ulit maging 13 years old. Busy na ako masyado sa life and career ngayon e. I am launching my business and finalizing my branding. I am more on digital designing na plus copywriter. Please see my accounts on IG: @kit_kaaate AND @jk_artium.

Love you pips sa gustong magbasa!