Chapter 6

Sehun

I stood up with the other people to clap for the speech. My dad tapped my shoulder and gestured me to go with him.

I walked towards my dad and mom just to see them talking to a man.

"And this is my son." My dad smiled turning to look at me

I fake smiled and shook hands with the man. I thought he looked familiar but I just shook the thought.

"I reserved an area for us to sit and talk. My wife and daughter should be there by now. Lets head to them right now." He smiled

So thats the man giving his daughter away for money. And I just happen to be the unlucky one getting tangled in between their family problems. I sighed and followed my dad, who was a bit ahead of me.

"Reservation for Song family." The man said

Song family? Why am I so familiar with that family name?

"Right this way sir." The waiter lead us to a table where two women were sitting, their backs facing us.

They both stood up and looked towards our side facing us. My parents quickly went up to them greeting them. I tried getting a glimpse of the girl as my mom was talking to her but she was completely blocked. As soon as my mom moved I peeked my head again but my dad stepped in greeting her. My mom looked at me and ushered me to greet the girl. I sighed and cleared my throat stepping closer to get ready to greet her. My dad finally stepped to the side when I came face to face with her.

I blanked out as I stared at the person in front of me. I blinked twice without an expression on my face. Wait a damn minute.

"This is Victoria Song, our beloved daughter." The woman said

She stared at me equally as shocked. This isn't happening. Send me abroad, I don't care. Take my money away I don't care. Make me live on the streets, I don't care. Just please tell me this isn't the same girl I'm getting married to.

I opened my mouth to say something but I remembered her parents were around so I stayed quiet.

"My name is Oh Sehun." I said

"Nice to meet you, Victoria." I said holding my hands to her

"N-Nice to meet you too." She said shaking my hand

I let go of her hand and glared at her as if I was saying don't say a word. I cleared my throat and gestured towards the table.

Victoria nodded and sat down. I took the chair next to hers and sat down. Everyone else took a seat as well. Her father cleared his throat and opened up the file he had in his hand.

"Alright then, lets start." He said as he began to read the contract.

I took off to dreamland when he was five minutes into the contract. Either way I'm going to have to sign it so whats the point of listening?

I felt Victoria nudging me so I looked at her. She pointed her chin towards the paper in front of me.

I took the pen and signed it then passed it on to Victoria. She signed it as well then handed it back to her father.

I looked at him in annoyance. Marrying his daughter off when she was only starting college, what a caring father. Alright I admit I'm not too fond of her either but thats not the point.

Oh if anyone finds out that I'm getting engaged to her, I'm done for.

Victoria