Chapter 14

Sehun

"We'll be going now." I said to my mom as Victoria and I walked out of the house.

As we were walking Victoria suddenly stopped.

"Wait a second, what if someone spots us together." She said

I rolled my eyes and got into the car ignoring her.

"Just get in." I said starting the car

She sighed and got in not saying anything else. When I arrived, she immediately got out and headed straight to the doorway. I took my time and went in after a few.

I looked around for Victoria but she was nowhere in sight. Well, I'll let her look around alone for a bit.

Ten minutes passed, then twenty, then thirty. I groaned and quickly started walking around to look for her. Don't tell me she's lost.

As soon as I walked to the food court I saw her standing there.

I felt my phone ringing so I took it out and saw that it was Krystal. I unlocked my phone and answered the call.

"He-..." I put the phone down right after looking up

Victoria was hugging a man as he was hugging her back tightly. Her head was leaned on his chest. His head was resting on the top of hers. I put my phone away and made my way towards her. I grit my teeth and tried to hold in my anger.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked

She looked at me, a little surprised. It was Kai next to her. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him and looked me dead in the eye.

"Is there a problem?" He asked

I looked at Victoria and she was looking right at me not saying a word, making me roll my eyes.

"Let go of her." I said

"Is there a problem?" He asked

"I don't want to cause a problem." I said

"Oh, you're gonna fight me?" He laughed

"I said let go of my wife." I pulled Victoria away from his grip

I pulled her away and stood in front of her and looked Kai dead in the eyes. He and Victoria both stood there mouth wide open, clearly shocked.

"W-Wife, what?" He asked

"We're leaving Victoria." I said and held her hand

"What? Wait but Kai-" She started

"We're leaving now lets go."

"I'm so sorry Kai I'll explain everything later." She whispered to him

I rolled my eyes and pulled her to me.

"Oh yeah, this stays a secret. If you tell anyone, I'll seriously hunt you down." I said and walked with her to the car leaving a very confused and shocked Kai

The car ride back home was silent. I stopped the car but stayed in. I looked towards her. She glanced at me and looked away.

"What was that? And Kai of all people! I didn't want him to know about this whole mess." She started

"Why? You like him?" I asked

She stayed quiet and rolled her eyes, making me feel frustrated. So she likes him.