Chapter 34

Sehun

'Oh Corporations rising back up the ranks in sales after downfall'

"Looks like our hard work paid off." I smiled

"We're still not done yet though. Things will be much easier after you take the chairman's place." Said Mr. Lee

"That's gonna take a while." I responded

"You just need to work hard."

Kai

I went up to the front door thinking about what to say. I held up my hand to knock but hesitated. Should I give her some time alone or check up on her now? I sighed and waited outside.

I looked at the house one more time thinking about whether to go in or not. She went through so much because of him. She doesn't deserve it at all. I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Victoria, you in there? It's Kai." I called out

After a few seconds the door unlocked revealing Victoria. Her eyes were puffy as if she's been crying earlier. She still smiled though.

I closed the door behind me and sighed, pulling her in for a hug. I closed my eyes and held her tightly.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled

"Is everything alright?" I asked seriously

She stayed quiet for a few seconds. I looked down to see her face and froze when I saw tears in her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong, what happened?" I asked furrowing my brows

"Everything is so overwhelming." She cried, "I can't even go back to living normally again."

"Everything will be alright why are you worrying so much?"

"No nothings alright. Now there are some crazy reporters outside my work looking for me. And everyone at work is annoyed because of me. And everything is about Sehun, everywhere I go its always Sehun this and Sehun that. I can't deal with it anymore." She cried

I patted her back as she let everything out. It hurt me so much to see her in pain. I wish I could take the burden off her shoulder and let her live peacefully. It's all his fault.

"Why are you trying to deal with everything by yourself? Why didn't you talk to me? I'm always here I promise, whenever you need me. You shouldn't have kept everything in. Victoria no one is annoyed by you, they're annoyed from the reporters. And you can sue them for disturbing the work space. Actually your company will do that either way so stop worrying so much."

She finally started to calm down. I kept holding onto her close. I peeked at her face and frowned a bit.

"And its always Sehun, why can't you look at me?" I whispered

"What?"

"Nothing, now get up I'm taking you out." I said

"Where are we going?" She asked

"It'll be a surprise." I smiled

******************

The doorbell rang and I got up to unlock the door. I stopped my hand right before I touched the doorknob. Right, I should be careful now. What if the reporters know where I live?

"Miss Victoria, I was sent here by Mr. Oh, he said that he will be sending chauffeurs that will take you to work since it might be dangerous to travel alone at the moment." A man spoke