Chapter 35

Sehun

My heart was pacing after hearing her voice. I kept my emotions aside and tried to talk professionally. I wanted to make this easy for the both us.

I remembered to just say what I had to and end the call before my emotions started playing with my head. No matter how hard it got, I had to leave my emotions aside.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and massaged my temples, "Focus on your work!"

But I couldn't really work well after realizing how much I wanted to see her again. I can't stay here for 5 years.

Mr. Lee walked in and took the papers I've finished.

"Mr. Lee, has my dad said anything to you concerning the shortening of my stay?" I asked

He shrugged his shoulders, "I thought he'd tell you."

I nodded my head and stayed quiet. I guess I have to find out myself.

"Well either way, if you want to shorten your stay you have to make a bigger progress. Which means more work." He gave a thumbs up

I rolled my eyes and laid back on my chair

*************

I sat down after I finished as the others got up to share their presentation. Mr. Lee looked at me gave a thumbs up.

I looked back at the journalists taking pictures. Today's meeting was important as it was the first time I was going to lead a group of businessmen and women for our next big project. Of course Mr. Lee was around to help but this project was solely for me.

Mr. Lee and I left quickly after I ended the meeting to get out before the crowding starts.

"I would've never thought the journalists would be as much as this. I mean is it that surprising that I'm going to start playing a big role in my own family's company." I scoffed

"It's not surprising its just news." Mr. Lee replied, "Anyway, forget all that and let's go get dinner to celebrate." He smiled

"Celebrate what." I shook my head

We stopped at this fancy looking restaurant. Mr. Lee and I both stepped out.

"You won't be able to relax much after this so enjoy your time." He said as we walked in

***************

"Sir can you check this before we send it in?"

"Yes just leave it there, I'll send it back when I'm done." I replied

"These papers need to be signed here so we can start."

"Give me it." I signed the papers and returned it

"Mrs. Park is asking when the next meeting together will be held."

"Tell her that she can decide on a date. Make sure she lets our manager know beforehand."

"Sir have you finished the review I sent the other day."

"Uh, check in with the secretary she has it."