Chapter 27

Sehun

The day of the party came. I stared up at the ceiling already feeling empty. I was leaving tonight. I kept reminding myself that I would be back soon but those thoughts were interrupted by thoughts of Victoria.

What should I say before I leave?

"Sehun!" My mom called

I got up and headed towards the living room.

"Yes?"

"The maids have already loaded everything in the car. Just start getting ready for the party tonight. You should pick up Victoria by 8 pm." She said

"Alright." I went back to my room

I looked at the suit that the tailor brought in just this morning. Well, I guess its time to get ready.

Victoria

What is wrong with me? It wasn't like we had anything going. He isn't obligated to talk to me afterwards. But I want him to so bad. I never realized how much I want to be near him.

At least I get to see him one last time today. I sat down in front of the mirror staring at my reflection. It was time to get ready.

After hours of preparation, it was time to put on the dress. During that time I forgot that I was upset for a second as I started getting excited over how I look.

"Now wear that necklace Sehun sent you along with the heels." My mom said

My parents had also gone to the party after getting ready. I had to stay back since Sehun was supposed to get me.

An hour passed as I waited. I was starting to think that he wasn't gonna show up. Maybe he decided not to go after all. I sighed and got my phone to call my mom. I can still have fun even if he doesn't show up. If he doesn't want to see me before he leaves that's up to him.

Just then the doorbell rang. I quickly ended the call before she picked up and went to get the door. There he was standing there like the idiot he is.

"You look-"

"Thanks, let's go." I walked out and left him standing there

I was already upset at him, but after seeing him now I couldn't help but feel even worse. Why did he have to lead me on when he didn't have any feelings for me?

I opened the car door and got in. After a few seconds he came in as well. He didn't say anything during the car ride, which made me even more upset.

I wanted to yell at him and ask him why he was leaving, but I can't. I wanted to ask him if he had ever felt anything towards me, but there was no way I could.

We had finally arrived when I left the car and walked ahead of him, entering first. He quickly followed but stayed quiet. We both stood around, not saying a word to each other. It was like that for a whole hour. Every minute that passed by I had hoped that he would say something. I might be a hypocrite since I didn't say anything either, but I wasn't the one leaving. I grit my teeth glancing over at him, but he was too busy looking everywhere but at me.

"We probably shouldn't have come together." I blurted and walked away to search for my parents

"Wait." He grabbed my wrist before I left

"You're ridiculous you know that?" I turned to look at him as I felt tears stinging my eyes

"We need to talk."

"I know we do." I responded

"What are you so upset about right now?" He asked

I scoffed at his words. The lump in my throat caused me to stay quiet knowing that if I said anything, I'd start crying. I nodded accepting his words and turned away to leave.