Chapter 25

Krystal

Taemin grabbed my hand as we walked in. He had promised me a gift of my choice to celebrate our first month together. Of course I tried to refuse it but he was too stubborn. He claimed that it was a must, and he would be upset if I refused again.

He's very sweet no doubt, but it felt so different. Everything was simple with him. Everything was black and white, yes or no. But the relationship I had with Sehun still had a hold on me. Of course I didn't expect him to show up and try to win me back, but I also didn't expect him to forget I ever meant something to him. I thought our relationship meant more. We were at it for a long time, how could he throw it out all at once?

I sighed realizing I was being unreasonable since I was doing the same. I looked over to Taemin and a smile tugged on my lips. I've always imagined myself getting married to Sehun. Of course that is out of the question either way, but I can only see myself with Taemin now.

It's not that I didn't feel loved when I was with Sehun, but I knew I wasn't his top priority. In fact, it felt like everything came before me. But as Taemin came along, I realized that maybe breaking it off with Sehun was for the best. He was the right person, but at the wrong time.

"Hey Krystal." Taemin called

"Hmm?" I turned around and saw him holding a beautiful dress

"Why don't you try this on?" He smiled and waved the dress at me

He gave me the dress and pointed to the dressing room. I didn't object but once I got inside and took a closer look at the dress, I realized how glamorous and fancy it actually was. I sighed contemplating whether I should try it or not. But Taemin outside was impatiently waiting, asking me to hurry up.

"I haven't even gotten out of my own clothes yet!" I yelled

"Ask me if you need help."

I felt my face blushing from embarrassment. I didn't even know what to respond with.

"Taemin you idiot, everyone can hear you ya know." I scolded

I heard him laughing afterwards. I rolled my eyes and went back to putting that dress on again. I stepped out and waited for his reaction. He looked at me without saying anything, then smiled widely.

"Wow!" He smiled eyeing me up and down

"Isn't it too much?" I asked

"Alright we're taking this." He said and headed to the cashier

"Wait at least let me change back." I rushed back to the dressing room

"Wear that to the party next month." Said Taemin

After he paid for my gift, we decided to stroll around a bit ending up at the food court. That's when I spotted Sehun's fiancé along with Sehun himself, or so I thought.

Wait... thats not Sehun. Who is that?

It was a young man talking with Victoria. I furrowed my brows getting curious over who it was. My eyes widened when the man pulled her closer. I quickly turned away feeling like I saw something I wasn't supposed to.

"Hey Krystal come here, what're you doing?" Taemin came to me.

"Our order is here lets go eat." He said and pulled me to the table

I looked back to where Victoria was, but she was already gone. I looked back to Taemin and I removed my hand.

"Wait Taemin I'll be back." I said

"Okay just hurry." He said and went to the table alone

I ran back to the same area that Victoria was standing in and looked around, hoping I could spot her from here. I might be nosy but I'd rather not keep quiet after I had already witnessed them together. Is she possibly hiding this from Sehun?

Sehun

I stood up silently, just looking at him while he stares back at me. I sighed and looked away.

"I'm not happy with you, but it doesn't mean I want you gone." I started

I looked at the ground, waiting for him to say something. But he stayed quiet. I looked back at him, but when our eyes met he looked down. He turned his chair around so that I could only see the back of it.

I took that as my cue to leave. But I swear, when I stepped out I heard a strange noise making me freeze in my spot. He was crying.

I put my ear against the door for a second, feeling shocked. For the first time in my life, I've seen my dad's vulnerable emotions. I felt my heart tightening. I couldn't stay any longer so I left to my room.

There were so many things I had to process all at the same time. After a while of laying down and looking at the white ceiling, I got up.

I walked back down the stairs and looked for my mom. She was sitting on her favorite chair and drinking tea silently like usual. Except for the fact that she looked exhausted.

"I'll do it."

She looked at me with no expressions.

"I'll go abroad." I finished

She pondered then nodded her head.

"I'll get the maids to start packing your things." She stood up

"I'll do it myself, thank you." I sighed and went back to my room

Mr. Oh

I thought I was ready. I thought it was all gonna be fine, but now that it's happening I can't help but want to stay longer. I wanted to see my dream come true, I wanted to see Sehun taking over the family's company with pride.

But after looking into his eyes, knowing that I won't be able to look at him much more again made me regret a lot. Everything I ever did came back flooding into my mind. I know I was in the wrong. But as both the chairman and his father, this is what I need to do.

"Call Sehun for me." I told the maid that came in to pick up my food

*****************

Hello lovelies👋

Thanks for staying with me I seriously love you guys😘💕💞💗

Have a good day (or night)🌸🌷