YDMTI ~ 9

The next day, I felt very sick. My stomach hurt and I felt as if I was going to vomit. I had a head ache and a fever, too.

I called the school and told them I couldn't come.

"You aren't going to school?" Jeff asked, stepping into my bedroom.

"No...I...feel so sick..." I groaned. Jeff nodded and sat on my beanbag chair.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere today. So what can I do?" Jeff said.

"I don't know!" I replied, kind of loudly. Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Can Ben come over?"

"I dunno..."

"Please?"

"Whatever! Just leave me alone..." I turned on my side and closed my eyes.

I slept for a couple hours, and woke up to whooping and hollering. I was still a little sick to my stomach, but my fever and headache were gone.

I got up and walked down the hallway to the bathroom, turning the shower on, and getting in.

When I was done, I wrapped my blue towel around my body and walked back to my room.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans and my black Teen Titans shirt. I put on my mustache socks and brushed my hair.

I ran downstairs and flopped on the couch, not realizing that someone was sitting on the couch.

"You like putting your head there, don't you?" Someone chuckled. I finally realized that my head was in some guys lap.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I squeaked, sitting up. I looked at him.

Ben Drowned...

"It's fine. I liked it." Ben said, grinning at me. My face was as red as a tomato!

"Where's Jeff?" I asked. Ben shrugged.

"Probably in the kitchen."

I nodded and stood up, walking to the kitchen. Sure enough, Jeff was sitting at the counter, scribbling something down on a piece of paper.

"Hey, Jeff." I said, sitting next to him on one of the tall chairs.

"Oh! H-Hey, Mindy!" Jeff replied, cramming the paper into his pocket. I grinned.

"Writing a love letter for Ben?" I giggled. Jeff had a look of disgust on his face.

"No. I'm not interested in men, you bitch. Therefore, I'm not interested in you, either." Jeff snapped. I sent him a death glare, which he obliviously ignored.

"What ever...Wannabe Joker..." I muttered as I stood up. Jeff glared at me.

"What did you just call me?"

"You called me a bitch! And a man!" I retorted."I'm more of a man than you'll ever be!"

Jeff growled and stood up.

"Oh really?" He asked. I crossed my arms and stuck my chin out.

"Yes! Yes it is!"

Jeff unbuttoned his pants and dropped them down, along with his underwear.

"If you're such a man, why don't you have one of these," Jeff gestured at his manhood.

I couldn't help but stare, and when I realized that I was staring, I looked away. My face started to heat up, and I knew my pale face was as red as a tomato.

"Yeah! That's what I thought, Mindy." Jeff muttered, sitting back down on one of the tall chairs by the counter.

"Why would you show me that?!"

"Because, you're a 'man'."

"BECAUSE WE'RE MEN!!!!" Ben shouted, walking into the kitchen. I started to laugh uncontrollably, along with Jeff.

When we were under control, Jeff stood up. He walked over to the window, looked out of it, then sat back down.

"Hey, Jeff? I have a question." I said, looking at him.

"Oooooh!!!! I see what you mean, Mindy." Ben teased. I rolled my eyes.

"No. Not that." I replied.

"Then, what's the question?" Jeff asked, looking really annoyed. Why?

"Have you spoken to Tim?" I replied.

"That pansy? Nope. Nor do I want to speak to him. He tried to-" Jeff stopped himself.

"He tried to what?" I pestered.

"Nevermind, Mindy. Just drop it." Jeff spat.

Jeez!

I sighed and went back upstairs, where I spent the rest of my day sleeping.