YDMTI ~ 23

It had been a couple days later, and I was ready to take the pregnancy test. I was really scared. I could tell that Jeff was nervous, because he was twiddling his thumbs.

"Okay, Jeff...I'm going to go do this thing!" I exclaimed, trying to brighten the mood.

Jeff smiled and nodded, looking up at me. I gave him a thumbs up and walked to the bathroom.

*********************************

"Okay, so two lines is positive, one is negative, so..."

"You're pregnant." Jeff said, looking at the test, with a blush rising on his face.

"Yep!" I smiled at him. Jeff pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheek.

Jeff seemed to be in a trance, and he was just staring off into the distance and chuckling."Wow.."

I giggled and cupped his face, looking into his eyes.

"I love you." I said, still looking into his eyes still.

"I-I love you too.." Jeff kissed me passionately, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. We kissed for a while, until Ben knocked on our door, interrupting us. Jeff growled and whipped the door open."Ben, what the hell do you want?!"

"Sorry, but Chelsea found the box from that pregnancy test that you used, now she wants to talk to Mindy."

Jeff gave me a worried look and I gave him one in return.

"Okay..We'll be there in a minute.."I sighed, throwing the pregnancy test in Jeff's garbage. Ben nodded, noticing that I had thrown it away. Jeff shut the door.

"You ready to get beaten to a pulp by Chelsea?" I asked nervously. Jeff chuckled a little.

"Yeah..I guess." He smiled at me, grabbed my hand, and we walked downstairs to the living room.

"I thought you said you used protection, Jeffrey." Chelsea growled as Jeff sat down on the couch.

"I forgot."

"How do you 'forget' to use protection! I bet your dick is the biggest thing on you! You'd automatically see it!" Chelsea barked. A deep shade of red started to show up on Jeff's face.

"W-Well, I was c-caught up in the mo-moment.." Jeff mumbled. Chelsea rolled her eyes.

"Well, next time, use protection!" She said, leaning against Ben. Ben's face turned a little red, and he smiled his dorky grin.

I giggled and sat next to Jeff, putting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes. I opened them again, and looked at my stomach.

"I hope I don't get stretch marks," I sighed, kissing Jeff's cheeks and holding his pale, cold, hand.