YDMTI ~ 22

I sat on Jeff's bed, then he sat next to me.

"Yeah...I smoke...I-Is that okay, babe?" Jeff twiddled his thumbs, looking down.

"That's perfectly fine, Jeff! You really think I would be mad at you for that? You could've told me." I said, hugging him and burying his head in my chest. Jeff pinned me down and got on top of me.

"I'm glad you aren't mad."

"Ha! That rhymed!" I giggled. Jeff rolled his eyes playfully and stood up.

"Well, I have to..uh, go kill peeps...Watch your back..I hear Masky is on the lookout for you so don't leave the house." Jeff stated, pulling his shirt on.

"Do you want your hoodie?" I questioned. He nodded and I took it off, handing it to him. He pulled it on, and grabbed his knife.

"Love you, Mindeh," He chuckled.

"Haha, why'd you say it like that?" I giggled. He shrugged and leaned in, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I pulled away,"By the way, I love you, too."

He kissed my forehead and waved goodbye, then ran out of the room. Ha, someone's eager.

All I had on was a bra and leggings, so I dug through Jeff's closet and pulled on his big, blue hoodie. It was fuzzy on the inside, and I loved it. I had a smile on my face, and I walked downstairs where Ben and Chelsea were playing video games.

"Ben...I wanna go outside. Can I?"

"Hell naw, Mindy. You think I want to hear Jeff's whining when Masky takes you away?" Ben muttered, never taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Ugh...But Ben! I'm so bored!" I complained, sitting next to him and Chelsea.

"Suck it up."

I only rolled my eyes, standing up and walking upstairs to our room, flopping on our unmade bed.

I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

"Mindy, wake up." Jeff whispered sweetly. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Oh. Hey, Jeff." I yawned, pulling him into a kiss. He wrapped one arm around me, putting the other behind his back. "Whatcha got there?"

Jeff looked around,"W-What are you talking about, Mindy..?"

"What do you have behind your back?!" I shouted, getting a little angry.

"Shh, please calm down, babe," Jeff said in a hushed tone."It's really personal.."

I instantly calmed down, looking at Jeff with a worried expression. He sighed and hugged me, still keeping one of his arms behind his back.

"Jeff, you can tell me." I said quietly. He ran a hand through his black hair.

"Well, you know how I told you that I did put a condom on...?" Jeff looked at me, with guilt written all over his face.

"Y-Yes...Where is this going..?" I replied.

"Well...I didn't...I just..well...didn't want you to freak out on me about not using protection..." Jeff looked away, yanking on a strand of his hair.

"So...I may be pregnant...?" I mumbled.

"Yeah...I swear I didn't mean to not use a condom! I was just so caught up in the moment, that I forgot to put one on..." Jeff rambled, still looking away."This is what I have.."

He pulled his arm from behind his back, showing me that he had a pregnancy test.

"You want me to take that..?" I asked. Jeff sighed and nodded.

"You don't have to take it today, because the results may not come in for a couple days, but I want you to consider it.." Jeff looked at me again, setting the box down on the bed and grabbing my hands."I am so sorry...A little fun wasn't supposed to end up like this.."

"Well..It's okay. Having a baby wouldn't be that bad." I said, trying to make him a little happier. On the inside I wanted to punch him in the face for being so irresponsible, but I know it wouldn't make him very happy.

"Are you sure you aren't mad..?" Jeff asked.

"Nah. Um..At least no more periods for 9 months..Heh!" I laughed nervously and looked down.

"You're mad...I'm sorry! I really am.." Jeff looked at me, pulling me into a tight hug, kissing my cheek."If we do this together, everything will be fine."

I smiled and nodded, kissing Jeff on his red lips. He kissed back, cupping my face.

Maybe starting a family won't be so bad...