Chapter 12

Harry and I decide to try and find our groups to catch up to them. Harry had his walkie-talkie with him and tried to reach Liam, Niall or Scarlett, but he couldn’t get a signal this deep in the forest.

We walk around for ten more minutes before I decide there’s no point because we’re lost. I sit down and lean against a tree trunk, Harry sits beside me.

“This is your fault,” I mumble as I lean my head against the tree.

“How is it my fault?” He asks offended.

“Because if you hadn’t taken my sweater and run off, we wouldn’t have gotten separated from the group.”

“It’s not my fault. I was bored and just wanted to get away from all of them.”

“You didn’t have to drag me with you,” I say turning to look at him.

“You didn’t have to follow me,” He smirks.

“I only followed you because you took my sweater,” I point out and he laughs. I sigh and cross my arms over my chest as I look straight ahead.

A few seconds go by and he puts his fingers under my chin to force me to look at him.

“We’re finally alone,” He points out with a grin running the pad of his thumb across my bottom lip. My eyes widen a bit when I realize what he’s doing.

“Wha-” I begin to say, but Harry’s mouth on mine cuts my sentence short. What the hell is he doing? Oh my god his lips are moving. I’ll just go with it. It’s not that I haven’t kissed anyone before, because I have. It’s always been sloppy or uncomfortable.

I close my eyes and respond to the kiss. I’ve never been kissed like this before. Harry holds my face in one hand and lets his other one rest on my waist. I wrap both my arms around his neck and let him lead.

He smells like nature and boy; I smile at the thought. I pull him closer and as a result I’m forced to the ground with Harry on top of me. We continue kissing until I feel something slowly soaking into my back.

“Harry…” I breathe. He stops kissing me and raises his head to look down at me.

“Alexa…”He whispers.

“Mmm… Harry wait.”

“What is it?” He asks.

“I’m lying in something wet,” I say.

“I hope it’s because of me,” Harry grins and I blush. As he sits up on his knees on either side of my thighs I reach behind my back and pull out my now wet and filthy sweater.

“Harry!” I whine, examining my poor excuse of a sweater, “Look what you did!”

“It’s not my fault,” He replies in a defensive tone.

“Uh, yes it is,” I snap back, “You’re the one who threw it on the ground!”

“No I didn’t!”

“Yes you did!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did n-!”

“Oi, what’re you two doing?”

Harry and I stop yelling at each other and turn our heads in the direction of a very amused Irish accented voice.

“Am I interrupting something?” He laughs as he comes closer. Harry climbs off me and holds his hand out to help me up. I ignore it and get up by myself.