Chapter Eight

Will Cipher's View:

I pulled my hand away from my brother's grip on mine, his twisted smile at me made my gut curl up. But I thought about (Y/n) and her and me being together, safely at home, cuddling with each other on her soft. Her (F/c) soft bed sheets wrapped around each other.... (Y/n) and me home with her...The daydreaming of (Y/n) made Bill look at me awkwardly.

Bill Cipher's View:

"What in the name of Satan is he thinking?" I thoughtsnapping my fingers in front of Will, he drooled at nothing. Making me both annoyed and concerned. He still didn't come out of his wired day dreaming. I sighed and grabbed his shoulder, shaking him back and forth. I finally woke Will up from his fantasy.

"Hey Will! are we gonna start the deal or what?!" I asked impatiently, giving him a sour face.

"Oh! y-yeah! I-I won't g-give up o-on (Y-Y/n) s-so easily!" said Will confidently, still, poor effort. I didn't buy any of his talk.

"Yeah yeah, let's just get started already." I said sourly, then I snapped my fingers to create a large arena. Half it's walls were painted a gold, while the other half was painted with a icy blue. Torches lined along the brick walls, and unreal illusions cheered in the rows of seats, cheering to me and Will. I stretched out my arms and legs, warming up for the fight. I didn't do too much though, since I knew it was going to be easy for me. Will's too pathetic to fight. I then made come a large, floating, gold and blue bird cage. (Y/n) looked around the place in complete awe, and terror reflecting her eyes. I dolled her up, since she's the prize between me and Will. I dressed her in a gold and blue dress. Black flats with a puffy white rose on each shoe, and some black tights to match her dolly shoes. I finished her grand outfit with a small black top hat clip, tightly pinned in her (H/c) hair. She mouthed at Will, ' help me '. I teleported the cage at the top of the arena, having Dipper guard the giant cage.

Will Cipher's View:

(Y/n) was trapped in the giant bird cage, as she was pulled away into the crowd. Dipper then came close to the cage, guarding her. It irritates me even more. Just seeing Dipper near (Y/n), she just sat in the cage, her face buried in her legs.

"Come on! stop it with the dreaming and let's get this started already!" I spun to Bill, his impatience got the best of him. He created a yellow orb and launched it to me. I dodged it, barely. I morphed a yellow flame and clumsily threw it at Bill. He obviously dodged it, howled in laughter about my sad move. I blushed, but my facial looks didn't matter right now. I made another yellow flame and this time threw it as fast as possible. It critically hit Bill in his gut, pushing him into a far curve in golden mixed blue wall. Bill didn't hesitate to bounce back to attack. He morphed multiple illuminating blue flames and tossed them all at me all at once. I dodged most of them, but I took damage from some. I bleed from some cuts, it didn't sting me, at least not yet. I ignored them for now, I created many yellow orbs. All shooting bright lights at Bill, he took all the hits. Leaving my brother getting weak. He looked up, a smile came up on his face, looking at something behind me. I turned my head over my shoulders, a giant ball of blue fire dashed to me at great speed. I took the hit, making me fly into the painted brick walls. I panted hard, my blood covered my clothes. Sweat soaking my blue hair. I tried to get up, I wanted to win. But my legs were so weak and injured.

"Looks like here I win the princess." Bill said, taking off his gloves, using them as a towel to wipe off his slightly sweaty face. I looked down in defeat. I started to cry, not caring about anything the audience of illusions were saying. They were throwing at me many mean things, and cussing at the process.

(Y/n)'s View:

I looked at Will in disbelief, I just couldn't believe that I had to go with Bill now. And not Will, he stood in a spot of the arena, crying and sobbing loudly. As unreal illusions started taunting him mean words. I wanted to break out of this cage and run to give him a bear hug. Bill then came into my view, I flinched back in surprise.

"Guess your mine now," he sang, and he unlocked the cage, carrying me bridal style, "I bet you're going to have a wonderful time in Gravity Falls with me." Then a rip in the sky opened up, inside that rip. I saw a shack, with the letter 'S' fallen off. I struggled to make Bill let me go.

"(Y-Y/n)! I-I'm so sorry! I promise that I'll come for you!" Will screamed, I saw Will near me and Bill. Bill grunted in an irritated way, and pushed Will over with his leg. He went on to go through the portal.

"I'll be waiting for you Will, and.... I forgive you." my final words, then I disappeared with Bill into the portal.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for the delay of chapters! I'm having a hard time keeping up with updates and the fact my older brother is staying with me for the rest of the school year with me. He keeps annoying me and keeps making me go off track, (Who can relate?). But, holy crap finally! I finished another new chapter! Like always, I hope you enjoy this chapter. And I'm sorry that this one is a little shorter than the others. But.... I still love all you people and I hope this story will be going world wide for me!

Until the next chapter.....BYE! :3