Be with Dipper (Pines)

(Y/n)'s View:

I loved all my friends, Will, Bill, Dipper, and Dipper. But, the thought of saving Gravity Falls from chaos a friend I thought I trusted felt right. Being able to stand up for justice. I got to my feet and I confidently walked over to Gravity Falls warrior Dipper. I held his hand as I gave him a confident smile. Dipper looks at me with shock that I really wanted to do this with him and his crew. I glared up to Bill as I yelled to him.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I yelled, We all charged as Bill fought us all back....

Time skip.....

I walked into the Mystery Shack, wanting to see my boyfriend today. was he seriously on one of his hunts again?! If so, I'll kill him for going without telling me! I LOVED going on those types of hunts with him! I grunted as I waited for him as I checked my phone for anymore new Wattpad stories I liked. Dipper comes down a mess and still in his PJ's. I smile as he apologizes about forgetting about me being here dead on time.

"No worries Dipstick, now.... go get dressed so we can go on our date already." I said, Dipper blushes. He forgotten our date. Typical and adorable Dipper. I quickly peck his cheek then I push him away, making him stumble his way back upstairs. Mabel out of the blue runs over to me screaming 'I SHIP!' I giggle awkwardly as she shook me around wildly. Dipper quickly comes back downstairs well dressed and sees me distressed from Mabel.

"Dipper! HELP ME!" I cried to him, he reacts and pushes Mabel away gently. Not purposely hurting her. I run up to my boyfriend as I say in a pretend princess tone, "Oh my dear knight in shinning armor, you have saved me!"

"It's what every knight has to do for his princess." Dipper told me, I smiled as I saw him blush himself a pink. I pull my knight into a deep kiss, he returns the kiss. We both ignore Mabel's shipping screams. We pull away and look at each other dead in the eyes.

"Should we go now?" I insisted.

"We shall my (Y/n)." Dipper replies to me, we exit the Mystery Shack and go one our hundredth date.

A/N: OMFG! I did it! I finished all the endings to this book! I am so happy about this! I pray that you all loved this book! I hope this isn't cliché or tacky to you all! I wanted to say.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love you all that read my books, I love your support and care you all gave to me. Since I finished both my books today. I'm going to start a new book! Fan fiction again. But I won't spoil what Fan fiction this will be though!

Until the next ???.......BYE! :3