Chapter Sixteen pt.1 Go with Bill

(Y/n)'s View:

Out of all the understanding people I know, Will is nice and I'm sure that he will understand that I want to learn more about his brother. He might not be all so bad. I closed my eyes and made the final decision.

"Alright, I'd love to go with you. I just need Will to know about this first." I replied, Bill then hugged me. I puffed for air, he sure knew how to hug someone to death. He let me go, I gasped for air. Bill then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Okay my little pearl, I'll see you soon then." Bill said in a flirty tone. I bushed hard and withdraw my hand back. He then walked out of the store, I watched him disappear in the crowds of people in the mall. I reached into my purse to get money to help pay for Mabel and my dress. Speaking of Mabel, she runs down and says she's sticking with the pink dress I helped her choose. We then went to the counter and paid for the dresses. Her two friends didn't get anything from the store except a small hat clip on. I paid for everything and we left the store.

After some walking back from the Mall, all four of us made it back safely. I entered the mystery shack and headed downstairs where I left Will to change. I then opened the door to see a well dressed Will standing at the mirror. I hid my dress behind me. I fake coughed and Will saw me. He floated towards me, and I saw his blue eyes connect with mine. I gulped at the news I had to share with him.

"H-Hey (Y/n)!, are you r-ready for the party tonight?" he asked elated. It broke me down to have to tell him this. I sighed inwards, his face changed into a concerned look. "(Y/n)? are you okay?" he asked again. With less joy in his voice.

"W-Will, I met with Bill while I was dress shopping. He asked me to go to the party with him." I nearly choked on some words. Will's face drained with all his happiness with it. His eye's began to water slightly.

"W-What did you say?"

"I said....I wanted to know him more, So, I'm going to the party with him instead. Will, I swear that I'll make it up to you." I stated, Will then began to break down. With the jacket of his tux got wet, he teleported away, I tried to call for him, but I was too slow. I face palmed myself, clenching the handles of the dress bag tightly. I hoped he was going to be okay. I then went into the bathroom to change for tonight, days really do fly by. Once I finished with dressing up in my new dress. It was already night, I dashed out of my room and into the forest. I headed to Northwest manor, figuring how to get there. Guilt still drowned me, replacing Will with Bill to go to the party with me still haunted my head.

Will Cipher's View:

Even though I didn't get to go to the party with (Y/n), I wanted her to be safe from my brother. He could be just using her. The thought of that made me angry, but I calmed myself and secretly followed (Y/n) to the manor. Giving her signs of where to go to get there. I saw later that Bill was already there waiting at the manor, I gave him an invisible glare. As (Y/n) entered the manor with Bill. I snuck in with myself being invisible and got in easily. I then returned to my normal form and tried to enjoy the party without having to look at (Y/n) and Bill constantly.

"I'm just going to be here for (Y/n), and If Bill does anything bad to her....He'll"  I was snapped from my self talk by a tap on my back. I yelped and twisted to see a girl (Y/n)'s age with blonde hair and a purple dress and black puffs on her shoulders and the ends of her dress. I rolled my eyes and knew who she was.

"Hey there, you come here alone?" Pacifica asked slyly, I cringed and backed away. I hated her for what she did to (Y/n). I turned away to give her the back of my back. She reacted quickly by going to the other side of where I looked.

"I-I don't want to talk to you, and your the worst. I won't forget what you did to (Y/n), asshole." I cussed plainly, not caring what she was feeling. I heard her sobbing silently, then she ran away. I couldn't worry less, all I worried about now was (Y/n). I watched her and Bill party hard on the dancefloor. I rolled my eyes every time Bill gave her a nice compliment. Then after a dip, Bill held onto (Y/n) closely. I then saw there lips make contact. Oh that triggered me so much..... That just broke the fourth wall.... I tackled Bill down away from (Y/n). Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"W-WHY!? I-I KNEW YOU'D DO SOMETHING TO (Y/N)!" I shouted in his face, violently pushing and pulling to me. Tears continued to make there way down my face. Silence rained everywhere, I felt all eyes on us. I looked over to (Y/n), she looked shocked and embarrassed. I got off Bill, dusting off my tuxedo. Then I vanished back into the crowds, everything still stood silent. Then  the chatter from everyone proceeded again.

(Y/n)'s View:

My cheeks were dusted with a deep shade of red, then I ran over to Bill to help him up. He took my hand and accepted me helping him up. I hidden my red face from Bill.

"B-Bill, are you alright?" I asked in concern, I lifted my head up slightly, allowing him to see a part of my face. Hiding my blush.

"Yeah, Will is like that when he sees people he likes get taken away from him. My brother must really REALLY like you." Bill chuckled softly. I laughed a little with him.

"Is Will always like this?" I asked, twiddling with some of my hair. Looping it around my fingers.

"No honestly, he's usually really bashful and sheepish. Will must really love you, he'll get like this just for you..." Bill paused, he looked sad. I figured Bill loved me too. But right now, I wanted to enjoy this party with Bill. I pulled him up, and began to dance again. Bill smiled  timidly. I smiled at his cute smile. 

Screams echoed out into the main party room. Then out came a lumber jack ghost, I yelped and Bill held me to his chest. I then saw Will run over to me and Bill to see if we were okay. I shook my head a yes. Then the scary ghost spoke in his echoing, haunting words. 

"Where are you Northwest?"

I shivered in fear. What will happen? I was about to find out.

A/N: Hi every lovely people out there! JanisReader here! I hope you like this first story choice I just finished! I'm going to start the Will choice as you are reading this authors note right now! Like always, I hope you like this half chapter. The other half is when you are choosing Will to go to the Northwest party. 

Until the next chapter.....BYE! :3