Chapter Twenty one

(Y/n)'s View:

I saw in my surroundings the same trees and brushes I knew. This was definitely Reverse Falls, I couldn't tell if I should be happy to be back home. Or if I should be sad that I won't be able to go back to Gravity Falls. At least I made that deal with Bill, and that he'll be able to transport Dipper and Mabel to Reverse Falls. At least that I won't have to wait too long to see Dipper and Mabel Pines again. Unlike Dipper and Mabel Gleeful, the twins are actually nice! I sighed and put two fingers up to my nose, pressing gently. I was so confused on why I wasn't happy to be home.

"(Y/n)? A-are you okay?" Will asked, dusting of dirt and sand particles off his coat. I looked at him, I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, Will I'm fine." I replied, Will had the same face as Bill when I tried to tell him that I was 'alright', when I really wasn't.

"(Y/n), y-you're not fine! Just t-tell me what's wrong." Will said, determined to see what was on my mind. I didn't want Will to get the wrong idea or whatever he might think. I mentally and psychically sighed. 

"Will, It's just I'm personally missing Gravity Falls. I'm also missing Dipper and Mabel, of course not the Gleeful's!" I joked, hoping to have Will get my jokingly words. I only saw him start to have his eye water. I stopped giggling and I keeled to Will. "I-It was only a joke! I didn't mean it!" I said, I hugged Will. I didn't mean to have him reminded of all the times he had to spend with the Gleeful twins. Imagining it would be dreadful, I don't even know how long he was there with the twins in the first place. Being torched almost everyday.....I shivered a little at the thought. 

"I-It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." Will replied, wiping away tears that strolled down his cheeks. I closed my eyes and I didn't let go of Will. I felt his body stiffen and tense up. I smiled that he was nervous, it was so cute. 

Will Cipher's View: 

I felt (Y/n) body lay into mine. Her soft skin touched my tensed up skin. I blushed my whole face red. Fire set on my face, I gulped nervously and wrapped my arm around (Y/n)'s waist. She only snuggled more on me. I felt so hard. My whole body tensed up, I hoped that (Y/n) wasn't quick to figure. I sweated like a dog, not a good look right now. I breathed heavily and looked into the blue skies. 

"Will, let's go back to my house." (Y/n) replied, she broke free from my grasp and stood up, "I want to see my parents again. I bet that there worried about us both!" (Y/n) added, she started to run back to her house....

"W-Wait! (Y/n), do you even know which way you're going?" I called to her, she stopped. Looking left and right, south and east. She slumped down in embarrassment, I chuckled and floated up to her, "Leave it to me! I got this." I told her. Then I took her hand and started to guide her through the woods. 

Time Skip....

It took a little while to try and find our way out, I tried to take the shortest route back to Reverse Falls. But something got in the way and we couldn't go that way. When we finally made it to (Y/n)'s house, I rung her door bell. I stepped back and stood next to (Y/n). 

"Do you think they'll notice we've been gone for days and did so without a single word? To me, I think they'll be pissed." (Y/n) replied, she braided her (H/c) (H/l) hair. I looked back upwards. I sighed and replied to her...

"Maybe, But I'll make sure that I will take responsibility." I said, as the door opened. (Y/n)'s parents came out and gave me and (Y/n) a big hug. They were both crying tears of joy. Guess that answers (Y/n)'s question to see if they would notice. 

"We were so worried about you! Where were you these whole days?!" Mrs. (L/n) said frantically. She shook (Y/n) violently, clearly showing (Y/n) that she was worried and stressed when we disappeared. "Oh (Y/n)! your so lucky that Will was with you this entire time!" 

"Mum! I'm fine! I don't need you to shake me around to show you that. Unless you want me to be dizzy instead." (Y/n) joked, I showed no emotions on my face. But I felt my face drain all my blood and turn more pale. 

"Thank you Will, for being with (Y/n) this whole time. Is there any way we could repay you?" Mr.(L/n) asked. I wanted to ask this question personally, but I didn't want (Y/n) jump to conclusions. I just wanted to think out loud. 

"M-Mr. and Mrs.(L/n)?" I started, they both looked at me, "I don't want to get you guys thinking ahead or anything. But, If I was (Y/n)'s boyfriend. How would you react?" I covered my mouth and wanted to believe I didn't just ask that. (Y/n)'s parents looked at each other, they then replied. 

"We honestly think you'd be a great boyfriend for (Y/n). But we're not going to force her to choose you. It's up to her. But personally, you'd make a wonderful guy for (Y/n) to date!" Mrs. (L/n) explained. I nodded my head. I got to convince (Y/n)'s parents to think I'm great. But, what about (Y/n)? I turned to her, blushing red and locking her eyes to the ground. Before she could try to say anything.

"Actually, (Y/n), Will, we have a very special guest over. He's been asking about (Y/n) for a bit. Come in and we can discus this." Mr. (L/n) suggested, I and (Y/n) walked into (Y/n)'s house. Her parents leaded us to the living room. My eye widen in shock at who I saw on the couch. A boy wearing causal clothes but all had a type of aqua or black. His chocolate brown hair was brushed up and made a little fancy for someone. I knew who that someone was. I growled under my breath slightly. 

"Hey there (Y/n) long time no see baby girl," Dipper flirted, I wanted to smack that dark smile off his face. I just stood next to (Y/n) protectively. Dipper noticed this and his flirty tone changes, " I see my old assistant is here too." He says in a dark tone. I shivered at the way he was talking. I felt my body want to destabilize, but I can't not in front of (Y/n)'s parents! I took in a deep breath and growled a little. 

"H-Hey Dipper, it sure was a long time seeing you here too..." I stated, (Y/n) came over to me and hugged me. She buried her face in my chest, I placed a hand on her back. Dipper kept a calm face on the outside. But he was enraged and jealous inside. 

Bill Cipher's View: 

I watched the whole life movie happening, (Y/n) and my brother Will having to face Reverse Dipper. I've meet him before, and I hated him as much as I hated Pacifica. The only Pacifica I met was the one back in Gravity Falls. I wanted to know how all this would end, one thing for sure is that.... (Y/n)'s parents like Will. One step closer to Will having a win to (Y/n), I still wasn't going to give up. She'll be my queen, she just doesn't know it yet.

"I'll just watch this for now.... Then I have to get to know (Y/n) more. More than ever!"    

I snapped by fingers and I appeared as a normal person, ALMOST normal of course. I had most of the same features as Will, but everything blue he had was yellow. I fixed my black bow tie and wondered around the streets of Reverse Falls. All the things I knew in Gravity Falls were backwards from what I used to know. For now, I'm going to let Will and (Y/n) settle in the situation they were in with A-hole Dipper. I would just add there trouble if I went to visit them now. Even though I had myself restrained away from the problem (Y/n) had to go through. I still couldn't stop thinking....

"If that Gleeful dares hurt (Y/n), I'll make sure he's killed on the spot." I spent the rest of the day drowning in my own thoughts about (Y/n) being safe. Is she safe? 

A/N: Hello!!~ It's me! JanisReader! I've been seeing that my story here is getting more and more Views! I want to thank everyone that has read these chapters! I also want to give a special thanks too....

Cutelitlepegasus12!

She/he is the first person to vote on one of my chapters!! I am thankful for this and I hope to get more votes on any of my other chapters! I wish to see this story getting more and more views and votes. I'm still a bit of a newbie, so I'm really happy with the progress. And I would never make it this far without you all people!! I'm trying to say thank you to you all for helping me through this journey. I'm not done with the book yet of course! I'm still making more chapters and I hope you all can't wait for more! One last time, I thank you all for your support. I really love you all!! 

Until the next chapter.....BYE! :3