Chapter Seventeen

Bill Cipher's View:

I saw the lumber jack ghost. Of course I knew that was the ghost of Northwest manor. Ever since the Northwest family broke there promise with the civilians long ago about them being able to go to the party of a life time. Karma paid them big time, I came close to (Y/n). Crossing my arms around her protectively, Will didn't catch up and he couldn't stop me from nuzzling (Y/n).

"My pearl, we need to get out of here! B-Before that psycho ghost gets to us!" I informed her. She simply nodded 'yes'. And just as I was about to carry (Y/n) all the way out of the party and carry her home. A swing from a door flung open. There stood Pine tree and Pacifica, I rolled my eyes as I saw Pacifica.

"W-What th-, B-Bill?! What did you do to (Y/n)?!" he asked as to pushed me out of the way to check on my pearl. I glared as Dipper had his hands on her, I felt Will have the same in sync glaring.

"(Y-Y/n)!? are you okay?!" Dipper asked (Y/n). As he helped her get to her feet.

(Y/n)'s View:

I blinked as Dipper spat words of concern and shock, I tried to calm him down. Must be paranoid about me. 

"Dipper! I'm fine! I was just being carried by Bill. For some reason I guess...?" I both answered and questioned. He then looked at Bill for a moment, then turned back to me. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. I gulped in air.

"You're sure that it wasn't Bill that messed you up?" he asked one more time. 

"Yeah, I'm positive. Plus, even though I heard about Bill's past. Anyone can change. Even for two demon Doritos." I kept in laughter as I whispered the last word. I saw both Bill and Will's faces turning into a deep red. I then snapped back to reality as I saw the guests get turned into wood. I yelped and tumbled back onto my feet.

"We all need to get out of here! It's not safe!" Dipper said in a manly tone, it sounded like an attempt of some sort. The lumber jack ghost continued to shoot beams from his palms and turn more and more people into chunks of tree wood. We all nearly made it, until Will accidently tripped and fell right near the entry way where everyone arrived. I heard the ghost boom in insane laughter and shot a beam to Will.

"WILL!! LOOK OUT!!" I cried, as I scrambled and bolted to Will.

Will Cipher's View:

 "WILL!! LOOK OUT!!" (Y/n) screamed, she bolted to me. I covered my head with my arms to embrace the possible impact of the beam.... I felt.....nothing? I removed my hands and looked to see what could have stopped the impact I was about to get. What I saw tore me to shreds.

"(Y-Y/n)....?" I choked on sobs. She was no longer breathing, her dress was no longer that elegant orange and pink. But instead a wood brown, her eyes lifeless. (Y/n)'s silky (H/c) (H/l) hair stayed in one place.

"(Y/N)!" we all said in sync. Then not much later, Dipper was too distracted and got shot too and transformed into wood. It was only me and Bill left.

"Pacifica! You have to lift this curse by opening the doors for the civilians to come in!" Bill screeched, almost sounding angry. I understood though, he must be heart broken for (Y/n) as well. I touched (Y/n)'s wooden body as more screams were patterning in the ball room.

"But I can't! My dad will kill me if I did!" Pacifica refused.

"PACIFICA! IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU WANT IT ALL TO END!?" Bill asked with his voice high, tears spilled his face.

"Pacifica Elise Northwest!" A voice called, we all turned to see Mr.Northwest, Mrs.Nothwest, and there butler hiding under a trap door, "You will not open that door to let all those people in! Come here and we can all wait it out! We've got enough small sandwiches and snacks to last a couple of days. But we'll eat the butler if we have to!"