Chapter Twenty

Bill Cipher's View:

I watched as Will and (Y/n) were cuddling soundly together. I started to feel jealousy fill up my mind and heart. I wanted to make sure that I still had a chance with winning (Y/n). No way I was going to give up so easily. I know what I had to do to try and gain more chances of getting (Y/n). I had to go into her dreams, I closed my eye and teleported myself into (Y/n)'s head. It was surprisingly very calm, and nothing too crazy was going on. At least I wasn't in shooting star's dreams. Hers can get out of control and insane quickly. I looked around (Y/n)'s surroundings of her dreams. I saw (Y/n) swimming around as a mermaid. She had a (F/c) swim top with pink seashells on the straps. Her (H/c) swayed with the movement in the sea currents, with her (F/c) tail moving up and down gracefully as she swam. (Y/n) truly looked like a real mermaid. I was amazed by the way she looked, I then had a feeling that (Y/n) was about to turn around and see me. I yelped quietly and turned invisible.

"I hope (Y/n) doesn't see me..." I thought, (Y/n) turned around and saw nothing in my place. She shrugged off the feeling and went onto swimming into the crystal clear waters of the ocean. Why am I being....nervous? She's nice and cute. But look at me! I'm a demon and she's a mortal! At least I could make (Y/n) an immortal if she chooses me over Will and Dipper. Thinking about Will, he could turn her immortal as well! I had to confess. I took deep breaths and made myself visible again.

"H-Hey! (Y-Y/n)!" I called to her, she turned and flinched backwards in the water.

"B-Bill?! What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked, she swam towards me. I gulped as she got closer and closer.

"I-I wanted to ask you something. I hope you don't mind me asking!" I added quickly, I felt my face brighten a light red. She cocked her head.

"Sure! What's up?" (Y/n) asked playfully. I was intimidated if I should really tell her now. I took a deep breath. and I had to tell her.

"(Y/n), I-I love you. I was also hoping you'd let me do something crazy..." I blushed a hard red. (Y/n) covered her mouth with her hands. Then she had guts to ask me.

"O-Okay, what was the crazy thing?" she asked. I pulled her over and kissed her, (Y/n)'s (E/c) eyes widen in surprise. Then she melted into the kiss I started, it wasn't passionate like I would have wanted it. But I still enjoyed this moment, (Y/n) backed away slightly. She was blushing deeply.

"B-Bill,"  She stuttered, "I'm super flattered that you feel like this about me. But, I'm not ready to make a choice yet. I mean, there's not only you. Like, you, Dipper, and Will. I love you all, but I can't choose one of you yet."

I felt my heart break into two. I couldn't believe I was so stupid to ask her this so quickly. I understood though, against out of all of us. It would be hard to choose. I still had some hope left after the damage to win (Y/n)'s heart.

"I understand, I hope that you'll pick soon though, no pressure." I replied hurt. (Y/n) swam closer to me and pecked me for a second. I blushed again.

"Thanks for understanding. I promise I'll make it up, how about, first thing in the morning. We can take a walk in the woods, just you an me?" (Y/n) insisted. So I nodded in agreement. Then I transported myself out of (Y/n)'s dream. Allowing her to sleep the rest of the night peacefully.

Dipper's View:

I creaked open the door that Will and (Y/n) were sleeping in. It was 6:00 in the morning and I wanted to tell her that breakfast was ready. I saw Will hugging (Y/n) like a teddy bear. I felt my heart sink as I saw this. But I still was determined to get (Y/n) to myself. I tip-toed to the bed (Y/n) and Will snuggled up in. I poked (Y/n) softly and whispered to her.