Chapter Eighteen

??? View:

I walked into the town of Gravity Falls Oregon. I heard about all the strange and mysterious things in Gravity Falls. I thought this was going to be the best school trip ever!

"Okay, remember.....Just enjoy this trip Marinette!" I tighten my tiny purse as I looked up into the night skies. It truly is beautiful here! My tiny pink bag shook violently and I forgot that Tiki was still in there. I walked over to somewhere where no one could possibly see us. I clamped open my bag and Tiki flew out.

"Hey Marinette! I have a feeling that there's an akuma attack happening somewhere!" Tiki exclaimed. My blue eyes widen in response.

"But that's impossible! I thought Hawk Moth was back in Paris!" I replied, I bit my fingernails. Tiki shook her head.

"I thought so too! But, looks like he's somehow here in Gravity Falls!" Tiki said. I sighed, but....this is only a feeling. It's not confirmed that there could really be an akuma attack here! All that was happening back in Paris, I'm sure of it! I tucked Tiki back into my purse. I ran back to my school group and waited for them to do role call on everyone.

(Y/n)'s View:

Oh that damn Pacifica was about to get some bad karma! I was still in control though, So I won't try to hurt anyone else but Pacifica. Especially Dipper, Bill and Will, I'd practically would kill myself if I damaged my friends in any way. I saw the Northwest manor, and the people were still partying and making the best of the night. I saw people laughing, talking. And Pacifica, she stood in entrance. Welcoming and saying good bye to people coming and leaving the party.

"Pacifica....." I growled under my breath. I then saw all three of my friends come back to the manor with defeat in there eyes. Pacifica hugged Dipper, but he pushed away. I growled even more, gripping then hem of my short dress. My ring glowed a eerie purple. I pounced out into the public. I levitated and flew into Pacifica, having my hand around her throat. Lifting her off the ground. She yelped and begged me to let her go. I laughed, this has to be some pathetic joke. I tighten my grip slightly. She began to gag...

Will Cipher's View:

I was paranoid, I had no idea where (Y/n) ran off to! me, Dipper, and Bill had no luck in finding her, I walked back to the manor. Maybe she came back after some time? We all walked and saw Pacifica at then entrance of the manor. Once she saw us, she ran over and hugged Dipper. I rolled my eyes and mentally killed myself with the sight of Dipper and Pacifica together.

"Great.... A happy couple to try and get my mind off (Y/n)." I thought in disgust. I swear I was gonna go insane and kill anyone to find (Y/n). My only hopes were that she was back inside the manor. Dipper flinched at Pacifica and pushed her away violently. It satisfied me that Dipper didn't like Pacifica like that. We all walked into the manor, until I heard a sudden cry of help come from Pacifica. I ran right back out to see what was going on. A girl with a black and deep purple dress levitated off the ground. She had been trying to choke on Pacifica, I pushed her out of the way. Dropping Pacifica. The girl fell onto the ground, the bottom of her goth-like dress got dusty. She had a cold glare looking at me, then it soften quickly. From cold and evil, into soft and confused.

"Who are you!? WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TRY AND KILL PACIFICA?!" I practically yelled, her face looked hurt. Why do I feel like I saw that same face somewhere? She began to cry, then her face changed into a enraged one, not at me, but at Pacifica.

"Will.... Get out of the way. I don't want to hurt you..." she said with coldness in her tone. Wait.... That voice.

"(Y-Y/N)!?" I cried, I fell back in shock to see someone I had a huge crush on. Turn into someone else I barely know.