Chapter Twenty Eight.

(Y/n)'s View: 

I fluttered my (E/c) eyes open. I placed a hand on my pounding head, I had a head ache after my knock-out. Just what I needed, hand me a gun and shot me in the head to make matters 'better'. I looked to my side to see Will and Dipper chained to walls. I stood up quickly to run over to Will and Dipper, I made sure that they weren't dead. I laid my ear on there chests, Both there heart beats kept going. I sighed in relief. Will opens his blue eyes slowly, then he turns to me. 

"(Y/n).....Y-You look amazing." He whispered weakly, I had a confused face glued on until I looked down to see myself dressed in a (F/c) princess dress with only on strap hanging onto my right shoulder, white laces and ribbons surrounded my waist area and the ends of my dress. I shook  my head to snap myself out of being amazed and self absorbed. I pulled on the chains that hung Will's hands and feet pinned to the cold brick wall. Why didn't I get chained like Will and Dipper? I brushed off that thought and I try to break the chains. No luck, I look around the dim lit room we all were in. I find a sharp stray rock in a corner, I pick it up and smash it to the chains that held Will in place. They broke and chain bits scattered the floor, I free Will then I free Dipper.

"My queen, where are you?" Sang a voice, I cringed to see that it was Bill's voice. I push Dipper and Will to one corner so they don't get found. Bill floats up to me and smiles to me with his soft hands on my chin, lifting my head to see him.

"damn it.... Why does every boy I met have to look so fucking cute?!" I asked myself, closing my eyes. I don't want to look at Bill in the eyes. I finally gave in and I opened my eyes. I saw his face get closer to mine, I tried jerking away, no use there. His soft lips crashed onto mine. I heard Will and Dipper in the background charge to Bill and I. Bill shakes this off like it's child's play, he makes a bubble trapping us both inside. I muffled to try and tell Bill to stop it, he doesn't. I feel his hand go up more and more up my dress. I shove him away as I break the barrier of the bubble. I fall into there arms, I gasped not believing what just happened.

"B-Brother! STOP THIS NOW!" I heard Will shout to Bill, he rolled his eyes as he ignored his brother's speech. He then said forward.

"Come with me my (Y/n), you can forever be my queen of weirdmageddon. I can grant you anything you desire."

"N-No! (Y-Y/n) don't do it! We can flee here together! I have just enough energy to make a new portal back to Reverse Falls!" Will cried to me, hugging me like it's the last time he'll be able to.

"(Y/n)! Don't listen to my assistant! If we go to Reverse Falls again with my magic! We can travel around the world with my show! You'll be my precious star."

"(Y/n)!?" I heard a new voice enter the room, I turned to see Gravity Falls Dipper, he then said, "Come with me (Y/n)! You'll be known as a hero of Gravity Falls! I promise that I'll. everyone here will help you get along!"

"Why do I always have to make choices like this?!" I thought stressed out, only one of these four boys could win me over all the others......

A) Be with Bill

B) Be with Will

C) Be with Dipper (Gleeful)

D) Be with Dipper (Pines)

A/N: Hello! JanisReader here once again! If you are also wondering, yes, I'm ending this book too. Just like the last book, I just finished that today. So, I'm going to start making these endings for you all. Personally, for my choice in choosing an ending, I'd go with Will. After all, you reader-chan and Will have been together the longest. And the two of you have been getting closer and closer ever since you meet each other. That's all I'm going to say, but the choice is really yours. I'm just giving you my personal opinion about my choice in the ending.

Until the next chapter.........BYE! :3