Chapter Nineteen

Ladybug's View:

"Where's Chat Noir when you need him?!"  I thought, while trying to keep balance on my running. First I have to sneak out of my temporary dorm room at my temporary place to stay. And now I'm here, fighting a akuma which shouldn't be possible! This girl must really hate this 'Pacifica' girl. What did she do to her to make her akumatized?

"Let's see where you're akuma is Princesse noir Coeur!" I shouted with confidence. Her face was written with all types of disgust. She fake gagged and had more anger in her eyes.

"You have NO idea who you're trying to protect here!" Princesse noir Coeur shouted, then she flapped her bat wings and swooped and tried to hit me. I barely dodged it but I some how did. I kept hearing banging inside the bubble Princesse noir Coeur trapped three boys in. I ran over to the bubble. Giving it a shot to try and help them break the bubble from the outside. No luck, this bubble was as thick as cement, and it was still see through.

"Don't worry sirs! I'll get you out of there somehow!" I said, hoping that they would get my message. I looked over to see Princesse noir Coeur roughly kick me away from the bubble. I flew straight into a wall.

"Don't even think about it! I WON'T LET ANYONE TOUCH THEM!" Princesse noir Coeur screamed. She then flies upwards and closes her wings to bullet towards me. I rolled out of the way, making her instead hit face first into the wall. She got up weakly, then she was ready to fight again. A silver staff then hit her head, drawing her attention away from me and to who ever threw that metal stick at her.

"M'lady, sorry I'm late. I was stuck in a hairy situation." Chat Noir punned at me, I face palmed myself and drew my head to the main point.

"Chat Noir! stop with the puns and help me with the akuma!" I called to him, I observed her to see any possible places where that akuma could have planted itself. I had all eyes on her rose decorated ring, she had most of her attacks come from that ring, "I think the akuma's in her ring!"

"Sure, whatever you say M'lady." Chat Noir flirted, I rolled my eyes and went over to get Princesse noir Coeur's ring. I really hope that my parent care takers didn't find out about me missing, it's already a huge mess in this battle room already. Things were shattered, burned, and tore part.

Will Cipher's View:

I banged my fists at the bubble we were trapped in. I witnessed so many things going on out there, I had to stop (Y/n) from doing anything she'll regret later on. I started to cry, desperate to help (Y/n). I didn't like nor love Pacifica, (Y/n) is the main goal to me. I had to use my magic, even if I had to risk myself to the public that I'm not entirely human. I looked over to Bill.

"B-Bill, I have an idea. But I don't think you'll like it." I whispered to him, Bill gave me all his attention. He then nodded.

"Okay, you're plan being?" Bill asked.

"We're going to have to use our powers to try and get out of here. I know the consequences that could come if we get caught. But, do we all really want this (Y/n) out there?!" I asked, nearly shouting. All three of us looked out the bubble, (Y/n) was someone else. And we didn't like this new her. We wanted the old (Y/n) back. Bill twisted back at me, I looked down. Tears strolled down my pink cheeks.

"Alright, let's do this." Bill answered, and he gave me his hand. I took it and got up to my feet, we both took deep breaths. Blue and yellow lights appeared on our palms, our eyes were nothing but white. A large blast hit the wall of the lilac bubble. Which caused it to make a loud popping sound. I panted heavily, so did Bill. I stumbled to my feet again, and I helped my brother up.

"Let's go and help (Y/n) now!" I replied, as I worked on regaining my balance.

(Y/n)'s View:

I fought off these two so called hero's. None of this crap made sense to me! Pacifica is the one that should be fighting Ladybug and Chat Noir! I groaned and kept up my act on getting rid of Ladybug and Chat Noir, and collecting there Miraculouses! I heard screams of me stopping. I stopped for a moment to see who was calling me. I looked down to see Dipper, Bill and Will escaped the bubble I made and called to me to stop.

"W-What?! How did you get out of the bubble I made?!" I shouted, I had anger and frustration in my tone. I had to keep my mind on Chat Noir and Ladybug first. I kept shooting lasers and learned to make large vines with black roses on it to sprout out of the ground. I heard a sentence that made me freeze in mid air.

"(Y-Y/n)! it's not true! I don't love Pacifica! She planned to kiss me this whole time! I-I....." Dipper called, he trembled a little, and gained the guts to tell me, "(Y/N)! I LOVE YOU!"

I froze, I had no attention about Ladybug and Chat Noir. I looked at Dipper with surprise. Covering my mouth with my hands cupped together. I then felt a pounce on me, I was dragged back onto the ground. I looked up to see Ladybug had a foot on my back, I struggled like a worm to get free. I felt Chat Noir taking off my ring. He then broke it with a hard stomp. I screamed to him about him breaking it.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma! Time to devilize!" Ladybug shouted. Then black and purple butterfly was caught inside Ladybug's yo-yo. Then she opened her yo-yo with a single touch from her pointer finer, "Bye-Bye butterfly." I looked at the now white butterfly, fluttering out of the little cased yo-yo. My used to be black and purple colors went back into my normal colors I had before all this happened.

"W-What's going on?" I asked confused, I was left with a small headache after being turned back to normal. Before I could react, Will tackled me with a hug. He hugged me like there was no tomorrow. Not long later, Dipper and Bill came to join the hug fest.

"Pound it." I heard Ladybug and Chat Noir say in sync, fist bumping. Then they went there separate ways and flee out of the Northwest manor, going into the darkness of the night. Will tighten his hug, and so did Bill and Dipper.

"(Y/N)! We were so worried about you! Is it really you?!" they all asked, I choked out a 'yes'. They all sighed in relief. I chuckled. I could barely breath.

"U-Uh.... Guys? I can't really breath."

"O-Oh...S-sorry." all three of them let me go. I smiled and they returned my smile.

"I'm done here for tonight, let's head home. Sure was one type of party, am I right?" I dusted my orange and pink dress and walked out the Northwest manor, as if nothing happened. Dipper, Bill and Will followed me like ducklings. I then blushed and wanted to ask Dipper about before.

"H-Hey Dipstick?" I started, I hid my blushing face. Dipper looked at me, and hummed a 'hmm?'

"Is it true? You really love me?" Dipper blushed and tried to make eye contact with me with me getting any hints from his face.

"Y-Yes, do you feel the same?" Dipper asked, I turned away. My face was on fire. I sighed and hated what I was going to say.

"I-I mean, I do, but.... Will already asked me to be his, and I said yes. But I'm not sure if it's official, and I have a feeling that Bill might love me as well."

"O-Oh! okay! just take your time. Your worth the wait." Dipper said happily, he turned forward. I heard him whisper a 'yes!' and he thought about him having a chance with me. I rolled my eyes playfully. 

Then after some time walking down dusty roads of sad, we all finally made it home to the Mystery shack. I went in and went downstairs to my room. I flopped onto the bed, It felt like forever since I haven't been here all day. Will came in and sat next to me exhausted. I smiled, I went under the bed sheets to sleep. I didn't bother to change into my pajama's. Will did the same as me. Will fell asleep immediately, he snuggled up to me like a teddy bear. I smiled and blushed. I snuggled up to him and felt his warmness against me. I closed my eyes and slept soundly.

A/N: Hello! JanisReader here! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It's nearly time for the Miraculous chapters to end! I'm so sorry for them to end if you enjoyed them! I hope you did though! Cause in the future. I might make a Miraculous fanfic! So, keep your heads up for that! I also wanted to thank all the people who read the Thank you note. I love all your support and I hope you enjoy this book!

Until the next chapter.....BYE! :3