Chapter Ten

Mabel's View:

I know I just met (Y/n), and she's a nice person. But I can't shake the feeling of being jealous of her. She's just the same age of me, and she already has a boyfriend. I've been trying so hard to get a boyfriend for the past summer's I had. However, Will seemed like a perfect person to have a kind girl like (Y/n).

'I ship it.' 

Will Cipher's View:

I held onto (Y/n) closely, I wanted to make sure that I didn't lose (Y/n) to Bill again. I saw Mabel with a 'I ship it' face. I even read her mind and it screamed 'I ship it'. I still held onto (Y/n), I wanted to kiss her so badly..... The urge was getting stronger and stronger every minute I hugged her.

I gave in.

I lifted (Y/n)'s head upwards to look into my blue eyes. She blushed and looked deeply into my face. I kissed (Y/n) passionately, (Y/n) didn't hesitate for a single second before melting back into the kiss. I saw in between kisses Mabel, fangirl screams slipped her mouth. I just continued to kiss (Y/n), she made me feel calm,happy, and confident all at once. (Y/n) drifted her (S/c) fingers through my light blue locks. I enjoyed the feeling. I had to pull away for oxygen, (Y/n) gave me a jolly smile. I worried for (Y/n) so much after Bill had taken her away.

"So, you two love birds done yet?" asked Mabel, doing her best to not and squeak or scream.

"Oh! yeah.... s-sorry, let's go." I said, apologizing to Mabel.

"It no problem man! I don't mind, you two look adorable together anyways!" Mabel replied happily. Giving me and (Y/n) a joyful smile.

"Hey Mabel?" (Y/n) started, Mabel hummed a 'hmm?' in response, "Could Will stay with us? If you don't mind. I mean, I'm staying with you already. Wouldn't it be fair to have Will stay with me too?" she asked, trying to have Mabel consider about Will.

"Okay, sounds fine by me! I'll have to make Dipper feel fine with this. I hope you don't mind sharing the same room as Will" Mabel sang the last eleven words out loud. I blushed until my face was the same shade as a tomato. (Y/n) blushed hard too. 

"I-I don't m-mind." I said awkwardly, not trying to get any dirty thoughts about (Y/n). I failed badly. Right now, I had to get (Y/n) to Mabel and Dipper's place. I still had a uneasy feeling for this dimension's Dipper and Mabel. Were they truly not Dipper and Mabel Gleeful? I erased the thoughts of confusion and frustration off. I took (Y/n)'s wrist tightly, but not too much to hurt her. She looked at me, giving me a 'What is wrong?' look.

"W-Will? are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, she looked at me, concerned and puzzled.

"I-I'm fine, let's just get going. The sun is going down," I replied, giving her a smile, "Mabel, can you lead us to where you and Dipper stay?"

"Sure! Just follow me!" she exclaimed, I flinched a little at her energy. She started walking forward out of the thickets. I got up to my feet. Pulling (Y/n) behind me, this felt weird to me. Since I'm the one usually being dragged around like a old potato sack. No..... (Y/n) is different, she would NEVER do anything like what Dipper and Mabel did to me back in Reverse Falls. I knew she is mine, no matter what.

After nearly half an hour, all three of us made it to..... A shack? At first I thought it said 'Hack' but I saw quickly that the letter 'S' had fallen off. Why didn't they repair it?

"Mabel? do you think that everyone's gonna be okay with me and Will staying over?" (Y/n) asked, making sure almost the hundredth time.

"(Y/N)!!" Mabel screamed, then she took MY (Y/n) out of my hands, then she was looking straight into Mabel's eyes, it annoyed me and made me want to roughly pull Mabel off (Y/n), "For the last time! It's all good! I swear it's fine!" she re ensured (Y/n). "I invite people over for sleepovers all the time!"