Chapter Nine

(Y/n) View: 

I was awoken by worried voices, I didn't recognize these voices from anywhere. But, yet they sound a bit like Dipper and Mabel Gleeful's voices. I opened my heavy eyelids, my vision was blurry. I regained my focus. I saw on top of me, Dipper and Mabel. I gasped quickly before pulling away from them. The twins looked at each other in confusion, and some concern.

"H-Hey miss? Are you okay?" asked Dipper innocently, playing nice, of course that's the case. 

"Don't play friendly with me! I know what kind of messed up crap you hide under your skin Dipper!" I shouted defensively. Dipper was shocked at what I said, his pine tree cap on his head. Dipper tilted it, uncomfortable about me. Mabel, with her pink shooting star sweater and pink headband. Came up to me, trying to ease me down. I shifted away. 

"H-How do you know my name?!" asked Dipper in shock, gripping his navy blue vest and orange T-shirt tightly, "I-I don't even know you!" 

I started to get aggressive with this sick ass joke they could be playing around. 

"Don't you remember!? you and Mabel worked on a entertainment show called the Tent of Telepathy!" I started to sob out of no where, "Y-You two abused Will! And what did he ever do to you?! All he wanted was to be treated nicely, yet no matter how much you abused him and punished him. He stood by your side!" 

Dipper and Mabel stood there, lost and shocked about what I told them. I poured tears, 'W-Will' I whispered under sobs. The twins still were uneasy about me, but they still came to me. 

"Look, miss, we're not who you think we are." Dipper ensured me, placing a shaky hand on my back. My instincts got the best of me, I turned to hug Dipper. I sobbed into his puffy vest. He was shocked about my reaction, but he hugged me back. I calmed down, I flicked away my tears. And stood up. 

"I-I'm sorry about what I said earlier, I-I was scared." I said, brushing my (H/c) hair with my fingers. 

"No worries, I'm sure everyone does that at least once. So, it's understandable." Mabel cheerfully said, I looked at both Dipper and Mabel. They both smiled, but Dipper's smile had some blush added to his. 

"Thanks, (Y/n) (Y/l) is my name, just call me (Y/n)" i replied calmly, "I....already know your names. So not creepy" I said sarcastically. Mabel smiled sweetly, while Dipper eyed me with blush plastered on his cheeks. I couldn't help but chuckle at his staring. 

"Anyways (Y/n), do you have a place to stay?" asked Mabel, trying to welcome me. I still was shocked about ending up in this alternate universe. 

"No, not really....I might just have to look around and find a place-" 

"Don't worry! me and Sir Dipping sauce's got this!" Mabel said confidently. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me and Dipper to there house. I failed at keeping up with Mabel, and so did Dipper. He still looked at me with awe, I started to wonder why. Was there some glitter on my face? I looked down to see that the dress I wore at the arena was still on me. I ignored everything that happened maybe hours ago. And just followed Dipper and Mabel to there 'Shack'. 

Will Cipher's View:

"Oh shit, no no no! This is so bad!" I muttered under my breath, I panicked to try and find a way to save (Y/n). I know I lost the battle, but, she's still mine no matter what might happen! I knew that I had to force myself to open a portal to Gravity Falls myself. Risking my energy sources. I still wanted to save (Y/n). If this gets me a step closer to getting (Y/n) back, then I'll take whatever path I need to have (Y/n) in my arms once again. I swiftly rubbed my pale hands together, and waved them into the air into a circle motion. A glow of a bright yellow light streamed from my fingers, creating a circle, then.... a picture of Gravity Falls came up from the hole. I hoped that I would see (Y/n) here, since Bill couldn't yet take her to the dream scape. Unless she loves Bill like he does for her. That image made me cringe, but I shook the thought off. I took a deep breath, looking behind me. The slowly fading arena lost all it's color. One step into the portal, and I was being sucked in immediately. the many twists and turns of the portal travel made me dizzy. The trip luckily isn't that long. So it quickly ended and I made it to Gravity Falls, the trees and sun were shinning more brightly than Reverse Falls for sure. I didn't want my mind to get off track now! So I scrambled to my feet, and began my search.

The sunlight of Gravity Falls began to fade. I started to lose hope. My eyes watered up, I fell to my knees. Crying as if I would never see (Y/n) again, she must have been taken by Bill already. I lost all hope....

"Hello? Sir? Are you okay...?" asked a female voice, I looked up, I squeaked and flinched backwards at who I saw. It was Mabel, but, why did she change her looks? Never mind that though. I still won't forget what she and Dipper did to me.

"W-What do you wa-" I was cut off, by a soft and gentle face looking behind Mabel. Her (E/c) eyes glimmering in the sunset. Also her (H/l) (H/c) hair being drifted with the air. She looked so surprised to see me, and her voice, reminding me of a certain person.

"W-Will?" (Y/n) asked.

"(Y-Y/N!)" I cried, as I hooked onto (Y/n) tightly, I didn't want anything at all to ruin this moment. Just wanted it to all sink into memories. (Y/n) hugged me back, shedding some tears to show me joy. I smiled in happiness and relief.

"Hey (Y/n)? Do you know this cute boy?" asked Mabel, curious and a little jealous in her tone.

"Yeah," (Y/n) began, "This is Will, my boyfriend."

"Y-Yeah, I am!" I said proudly.

"Will? How did you get over here anyways?" (Y/n) asked, pulling away from the tightness of the hug we were in.

"O-Oh! I used my powers to get over here for you." I said sheepishly, blushing a rose pink. I then felt a soft pair of lips land on my forehead. I loved the touch. I looked to see (Y/n) blush and smile, thankful for me to come all this way for her.

"So... Will? could we use your powers to go back home?" (Y/n) asked curiously, she looked a little determined and hopeful. It pained me to tell her that.....

"(Y/n), I used so much of my magic to only get here into Gravity Falls, It'll take me a couple of days to regain my magic to take us both back."   

A/N: Hey guys! JanisReader here! To make up for my lack in Chapter releases. I'm giving you two chapters in one day! Woo-hoo! I just finished this and it's almost nine at night.... So.... yeah, I worked hard to make this happen. Just like always, I hope you enjoy the story, and I hope it's not too tacky in anyway possible. I got to get my brother off my nerves today! So I was able to concentrate more! Anyways, hope you enjoy!!

Until the Next chapter....BYE! :3