Chapter Twenty Three

(Y/n)'s View:

I woken to the time of my beeping watch, I yawned and threw the bedsheets to my side. I glanced at my watch, my eyes widen in shock. "7:15"

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be fucking late!"  I thought, I jumped out of my bed. I somehow tripped over some weight, I toppled onto the ground. I looked behind me to see Will rubbing the top of his head, he seemed to be alright. But I wasn't sure.

"Oh my god! Will I'm so sorry!" I cried, running over to Will and giving him a quick hug.

"I-It's alright (Y/n). But you better get ready for Dipper." Will replied, pushing me away from the hug. I nodded and ran over to my closet. I cussed loudly and Will hurried over to me to see what the problem was.

"Great....Just fucking great." I whispered, wanting to punch myself in the face for forgetting that I have no more fresh sets of clothes. Worst of all, I don't even have a dress.

"(Y/n)!, W-what's the problem?" Will asked, looking over my shoulders. I allowed him to look into my empty drawers. He looked at me, "I-I can fix this, just stand over there."

"O-Okay." I softly replied, I trusted Will. But I had no idea what he was about to do. I walked over to where Will pointed me to, I shut my eyes closed to not see what Will was about to do.

"(Y/n)....It's a-all going to b-be okay, You know I'd n-never hurt you." Will replied, he knew I was somewhat anxious. I opened my (E/c) eyes slowly. Will gave me a trusting smile, I calmed down. I closed my eyes again. I heard Will chant something in a language that wasn't any I've heard before. I felt swirls of air circle me, I tried to breath normally. I felt the winds swirl faster and faster. I suddenly felt long fabric of some type flow downwards and touch the skin of my legs. The top I wore earlier began to shift and change it's style.

"Is it done?" I asked, with my voice slightly trembling. I dared myself not to shiver, which would signal Will that I was afraid of what was happening. He did promise that he would help me, It'll be rude to show Will that I was scared of what he was trying to do to help me.

"Hold on........Okay, It's done." Will answered me, the curling winds died down and I opened my (E/c) eyes. I gasped amazed at what Will did to my original outfit. The most elegant, and most glittery dress I've ever seen was on me. I refused to hold back and I spun in the long skirted bright blue dress. I grinned like an idiot. Will giggled and I stopped spinning and blushed a tomato shade.

"T-Thanks for the dress Will," I paused, I planted my eye sight to the ground. I felt so embarrassed about wearing something so amazing like this, afraid to attract so many people's attention, "I better get ready now." I ended quickly and I ran over to get my small pink purse, grab some money and other things. I then made my way outside and headed to the Tent of Telepathy. I figured this is the first place I should met up with Dipper. I trotted the dark paths of Reverse Falls with my deep blue flats. Calling Dipstick's name loudly.

"Aah! You are looking lovely my dear (Y/n)." I heard an unowned voice behind me, I squeaked softly and I spun around to see Dipper in a aqua and jett black tuxedo. A red rose popped out of his chest pocket, I rolled my eyes and all Dipper did was giggle to himself.

"So....What did you have in mind for this, 'date'" I quoted on him, I pretended to act uninterested. But deep down inside my soul, I was excited to go on this date with Dipper. I just prayed that it wasn't anything super fancy, then I'd look like a dirty crow in the restaurant or party.

" Don't worry, I won't pressure my dear queen. Just let me put this over your eyes," Dipper plainly said, I saw Dipper hold a clean handkerchief and tie it around my (E/c) eyes. I cried softly, stunned and somewhat scared about Dipper's sudden reaction. He pulled me close to his chest, I could finger all the muscles and abs he had under his coat and shirt. I blushed and hoped the handkerchief would block any sight of my blush. No luck... "I see you like what you see, even though you're blindfolded."