Chapter Fifteen

Bill Cipher's View:

I dreamed about the dance with (Y/n) tonight. Even though I personally hated the Northwests, she was going to there party, so, I am too. I'm not doing this for anyone else, just for (Y/n). I appeared in my mansion in the dreamscape. Everything in my mansion was in a triangle shape or had a triangle pattern. I flew into a drawer, looking for my best suit I could find. Bingo! I found something that would be perfect for tonight. I slipped on a black and yellow tuxedo. It had some hints of brick patterns, I summon my usual black top hat. Putting on some white gloves, I was all set. I then decided to pay (Y/n) a visit. So I snapped my fingers and off I went to find my precious pearl (Y/n). 

(Y/n)'s View: 

I strolled the mall stores to try and find a dress I would love. I normally would were pants and skirts. But I didn't hate dresses, in fact, I really liked them! It's just that I couldn't really find a good time to wear them. Mabel and her friends were enjoying ice creams. I soon give in to this shop with many ribbons, mannequins  with colorful dresses, and shades of the rainbow was in every corner of the store. I dashed in, figuring that this is the store that I would find my perfect dress in. Mabel and her friends came into the store also. 

"Why is this so hard!?" Mabel whined, she couldn't pick between a soft pink fluffy dress with hot pink roses sewed onto it. Or a aqua dress with many frills and bows. I closely inspected the options Mabel picked out.   

"How about the pink one? I think you look good in pink already." I said, giving Mabel my personal opinion. Her eyes lit up with relief, she has been struggling with the same two dresses for nearly half an hour. 

"Oh my god! Your so right! Thanks (Y/n)!" she thanked, I laughed awkwardly as some other people in the store started to look at us. Then Mabel ran into the changing room, she was elated to try on that dress. I turned to continue to look for mine, I then found one I was satisfied with. A strapped orange and hot pink dress with a hot pink ribbon around the waist line. I cheered happily, then I heard a chuckle behind me. I jumped to see a man in a fancy tuxedo. On closer inspection, I realized who this man was. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey there Pearl. That the dress your wearing to the Northwest party?" asked Bill, raising his eyebrows in curiosity. I blushed a hard red, I thought that he was cute. But I already had Will, "I think your cute too my Pearl." Bill added, I blushed harder if that was even possible. 

"T-Thanks, but y-yes this is the dress I'm wearing to t-the party." I stuttered, Bill held in giggles. 

"Why so shy Pearl? you nervous around me?" Bill asked, then he giggled more and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt my face being on fire. I sighed and tried to flee to the changing room, but Bill kept on stopping me every time I tried to leave. 

"Bill, I'm going to try on this dress, and please don't call me Pearl. I'm fine with (Y/n)" I said shyly, then I ran into the changing room. Bill waited for me until I came out of the changing room. He then tackled me and hugged me, I was completely confused, yet this felt good. I returned the hug. 

"(Y/n), can you come to the dance with me?" Bill asked in a calming voice. I stared in decision, what should I do? I already agreed with Will that I would take him to the party with me. But Bill asked me so nicely too. 

"God! What should I do?!" I thought deeply, should I go with Bill? Or should I keep my promise with Will?

A) Go to the party With Bill

B) Go to the party With Will

A/N: Hello! JanisReader here! I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday. School stuff hit me hard. I'm also sorry for this chapter to be shorter. But I'm making a decision choice for the story. If you go with Bill or Will. The chapters will be different. I'll be working on that a little later for today. For now just sit tight! I'll be making the choices real soon! I also hope you guys think that this story is going good for you guys!!!

Until the next chapter.....BYE! :3