Chapter Twenty Five

(Y/n)'s View:

I was woken by the calling of my mom downstairs, I got up lazily. I really didn't want to get up today. I shifted out of Will's arms that snaked and tied me to him, I jumped out of bed and took my time to go downstairs. I yawned and saw my mom sitting at the table reading something off her IPhone.

"Hey mum, what did ya want me for?" I interrupted her from her reading. She looks at me, I walk down all the smooth polished wooden stairs and I reach to her in the kitchen.

"Honey, did you lose count on days? It's your first day at the Gravity Falls high school!" My mom reminded, oh shit I forgot! "Also (Y/n), I thought you'd want a friend there with you. So I'm enrolling Will into the school with you. So wake him up so the both of you can get dressed and ready!"

I hurried back upstairs, yelling my head off that I forgot the first day of high school was today. Will practically falls off the bed and face plants into the floor, he turns his head up towards me as I send all my clothes flying to find the perfect outfit for the first day. Will swiftly flies to me and tries to hold me still, I can't calm down right now. In fact, Will also needs to get ready for school too! I shouldn't worry about him not knowing what we might learn in school, after all; he is a dream demon. So he knows all, more than me even.

"Will! I need you to get dressed Asap! I'll just wear this dress and tights!" I ordered Will to do, I grabbed my (F/c) sleeveless dress and a pair of black tights. Will snapped his fingers together and appears in a short sleeved white T-shirt, with some long light blue jeans. I dash into the bathroom to change into my (F/c) dress and I slip into my black tights. I come out of the bathroom and swoop to get my (F/c) backpack with some pin badges pinned on. I scurry downstairs and snatch a piece of toast before leaving my house and to the high school. Will stumbled to try and keep up, I slowed down to see him with also blue sneakers and a light blue backpack.

"(Y/n)! P-Please wait f-for me!" Will begged me desperately, he breathed hard as I walk back to him. I allowed him to rest his sweating forehead on my sleeveless shoulder. Poor Will, I guess I was that worried about being late. I mean, I have my mom drag and nearly yell at me about me being late to school all the time.

"Sorry Will; come on, the first day of high school starts soon." I whispered into his ear, we slowly walked to head to the high school. We held hands so we wouldn't lose each other, since the town wasn't the biggest than in (Y/c).

"So (Y-Y/n), is there anyone mean you don't like going to the s-school?" Will asked me protectively, I nodded my head 'no'. He had a relieved look on his face, I patted his blue fluffy hair. As we continued to go find our ways to the high school, we made it to the dark town of Reverse Falls. Will and I were about to cross the street, until a black limousine came running into our path. Will held me back to save me from being hit by the expensive car. I hugged him for a 'thank you' sign. I ignored what just happened and we made it to the Reverse Falls high school. I noticed that the same limousine that nearly made me and Will road meat was waiting in front of the school. I wanted to storm over to that car and slap the ever living crap out of the guy who nearly killed us! I breathed to calm myself down.

"Come on Will, let's get ourselves registered." I calmly told him, I secretly was dying to kill whoever was driving that car though.

Dipper Gleeful's View:   

I hopped out of my private limousine and started to walk into the peasant high school, out of all the places I could go to today. I was enrolled into this stupid school; many girls my age and some older came running fan girling all over me. I rolled my eyes; only to see (Y/n) entering the school. With Will?! I felt rage threaten to take me over, I pushed away a pathway through all the girls that surrounded me and I stalked (Y/n) and Will to see what they were up to.