Be with Dipper (Gleeful)

(Y/n)'s View:

I knew that all the guys are great friends of mine, and I love them all romantically. But I know most of them too well, But Dipstick Gleeful. He has magic and good looks, not to mention money. I love him both as a person and also his social status. I run over, Will at first thinks I'm running to him. But I run past Will and I go to Dipper, his abusive master. His looks sadden in disbelief in who I chose as my final choice out of all the people I could have picked.

"Yes my lovely (Y/n), we'll be the best in the world together." Dipper said to me huskily, I loved how he tried to flirt with me and it always failed. It's adorable of him yet stupid of him. I hugged him as I felt his strong arms wrap around me, they calmed me down.

"C-Can we go now Dip?" I asked Dipper, he pulls away and he nods to me. His amulet glows an aqua and a portal back to Revers Falls appears, I hold tight onto Dipper's arm. We left other Dipper, Will and Bill there speechless...

Time skip.....

I've been riding and traveling all around the world with Dipper and his sister Mabel, we at first used to not really get along. But we quickly grew to love each other like sisters. We performed in shows as I mainly was as popular as Dipper and Mabel, I got many fan boys and fan girls. I sighed autographs as we all traveled to places even none of us ever went to before!

"You sure look like you're having fun my (Y/n)." Dipper flirted with me, I giggled and I rolled my (E/c) eyes. Never will his flirting work on me, but that's what I love about him. He's cute and he never gives up on me. Even when I tend to give up.

"Yeah, I really am, only about three weeks with you and this feels like a dream I'd always want." I flew my arms into the air, nearly hitting the celling of the private jet Dipper and Mabel owned.

"Good to know my dear (Y/n), I love it when your happy." Dipper told me, he rolls over to me and kisses me passionately. Dipper really is the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. Rich, nice in nature, has a great business for magic shows. What else could I ask for to complete me?

A/N: This is it guys! girls! The final ending choice is coming up! I hope you all like the ending choices I offered you to pick from. Either way, this book has to come to an end. I'm so happy this book gotten so many views! I thank you all for this support! At first I thought this book would be at the bottom of the trash can. But all you guys read this and stopped that from happening! So... I want to cry for you guys reading this and giving me some much support. Take credit and love how you helped me with this long journey to finish this book.

Until the next ending........ BYE! :3