-Chapter 2-

Please vote if you enjoy!

One minute I'm standing in the warm interior of Dumbledore's office, one arm holding a cat and the other looped around Snape's, the next I'm standing in the stuffy London air. The night wraps around me, and I can feel the slight cool of the evening. I look up to see a block of dark brick townhouses, each identical. I glance at Severus as he takes out his wand, and give him a questioning look. I unwrap my arm from his, as we have just apparated. They can't be serious. The Order can't be here, in the middle of London... that's absurd! Anyone could wander in. Snape leans over, tapping his wand three times on the cobblestone road. 

"What are you-" 

I jump, hearing the grinding on stone and a creaking noise. I turn back to the Townhouses to see them moving. Not just moving; Another house was coming out from in between them. My mouth falls open, and I watch hopelessly as another house appears in front of me, and as a finishing touch, the metal fence out the front pops up with a squeak when it stops moving. I gasp. Snape turns to me, patting my shoulder and giving me a reassuring nod, before letting go of me and disappearing into thin air. How rude. Leaving a young girl in London alone like that. 

I put Ink down, and she stays dutifully at my heel as I gather together my things- A large trunk and a satchel - And carry them to the door. I knock carefully using the silver and slightly rusty knocker hanging on the large front door. I hear a thump thump thump coming towards me and I brace myself. The door flies open, and Hermione wraps her arms tightly around me, almost bowling me over. 

"Hey 'Mione," I croak, stumbling backwards. 

"Let her breathe Hermione!" I hear Ron's voice yell from behind her. She loses her grip, stepping back to have a look at me. 

"My God I've missed you, Clara. Look at you! Well... Look at us! I mean- I-" She says flustered. I chuckle. "Oh look at this! This must be Ink!" She croons, looking to my feet at my black cat who has perched herself on the front step and is eyeing Hermione. Hermione calls and coos at Ink until she follows her inside. I hear a loud pop. I spin around to see Fred and George standing at either side of me. I've grown up with apparating, so it doesn't worry me. I know the sound very well. I roll my eyes. 

"Hello boys,"

"Hey there Clara!" Fred says, taking my trunk from me,

"Let us take these to your room," George finishes, taking my satchel before they both disappear in a flash once more. I smile, my eyes lying on the two gingers just inside the door.

"Ginny! It's so good to see you!" I gasp running up to her and giving her a quick hug, "And Ron!" I chuckle, giving him a hug as well. Ron smiles. He's grown since last year, and thankfully he's cut his unruly ginger hair. Ginny remains a decent bit shorter than me and Hermione, who are about the same height. 

"You too, now come in," Ginny says taking my arm and drags me inside. I'm met with a long dark hallway. The walls are a mouldy grey colour, and the wallpaper is coming off in places. It smells of dust and wet, and as I walk along the hallway I hear the floor below me creak. The pictures on the wall to my right are covered in so much dust it has piled up at the bottom of their frames and obscures their pictures. I come to a halt next to a staircase, which goes up to the second floor where Hermione sits, patting Ink. My eyes have focused on the door in front of me- I can hear muffled voices and laughs from behind it. 

"MUM, DAD, CLARA'S HERE!" Ginny yells, and then goes and sits beside Hermione on the stairs. I glance at Ron unsure. Some of the people behind this door- Well let's just say I'm not only unsure as to who they are, but unsure as to whether they'll like me at all. The talking behind the door stops. I hear a pop to my right and I flinch, turning to see Fred and George standing next to me, leaning against the wall. 

"Are you ready for this, Clara?" Fred asks, 

"Your arrival has been highly anticipated," George finishes, patting my shoulder. 

The door opens and out comes Mrs Weasely. she rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back. I spent a few weeks in the early summer with the Weasely's at the Burrow and had gotten to know them all very well. 

"Clara dear," She pulls back as if to have a look at me. Her face softens. "It's good to see you." I smile and nod at her. Mr Weasely comes u to me and nods, patting my shoulder. 

"We're glad to have you," He says, smiling at me. I nod. My eyes then focus on someone standing in the doorway. I grin. 

"Lupin!" I say, running up to him and he pulls me into a hug. He chuckles, 

"My my," He pulls back, placing a hand on both of my shoulders, "You looks more like Lily every day..." I smile at him. We met in third year. I'd spent all my spare time talking with him in his office.  I'm the one who convinced Snape to make him his Werewolf prevention potion. My eyes the fall on a man behind Lupin. He has dark hair and soft eyes, and an almost mischevious smile.  Sirius Black. The room falls silent. Sirius holds out his hand, giving me a soft smile. 

"You wouldn't remember me," He says in a hoarse voice. I ignore his outstretched hand and hug him. 

"I don't need to," He chuckles, and does what everyone seems to be doing; pull back and look at me. 

"You were right Moony," He grins, "Just like Lily." I smile at him. 

"Now that you're hugged everyone in the room," Fred says. Everyone laughs. 

"But us," George puts in,

"May we show you your room?" Fred asks, 

-

I know this is a sort of shit chapter guys but eh I needed one chapter devoted to her meeting the order and HERE IT IS

Also, I update once a week for all those lovelies asking for updates XD 

ALSO I just started (Or continued) my YouTube channel and I uploaded a video about how I write fanfictions sooo if ya wanna have a looksee and subscribeeee it would make me very happy ok self-promo over kill me now. 

Thanks for reading!

Taylor xx

(Harry comes into it next chapter sorry for long wait)

(Also fee free to point out spelling mistakes cause that would make it easier to edit)