CHAPTER 18 - Red's turn

Red's POV

Natigilan ako saglit sa binasa kong question.

Though I kissed numerous girls before, there's only one pair of lips I've always wanted to lock my lips with. Only one special girl.

I ready myself for a song. I sit in front of Gray making our position face-to-face.

Yes, si Gray ang pinili kong kantahan.

Halatang gulat na gulat sya. Kahit kailan nakakatawa talaga sya. I smiled at my thought.

I clear my throat. I look in her eyes as I start singing.

"You're better than the best. I'm lucky just to linger in your light. Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow (that's right). Completely unaware. Nothing can compare to where you send me Let's me know that I'm okay (Yeah, it's okay) And the moments when my good times start to fade.

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, Sing like a bird, Dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, Crazy on a Sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, Forget how to breathe, Shine like gold, Buzz like a bee. Just the tought of you can drive me wild. Oh, you make me smile."

And then I smiled.

"Whoa! You're so amazing, Red!" Si Lexy.

"Of course I am." I smirk.

"Wait! Why did you choose Gray?" si Adam.

Huh! Mukhang may na-se-sense talaga ako kay Adam. And it seems that I don't like it.

"Because I want to. She made me smile though. You see, hindi lahat ng babae makakayang magtapat sa taong gusto nya sa harap ng maraming tao. Knowing that there really is the posibility na mapahiya sya. But she still did it. With full of confidence. And I simply find it pretty amazing." paliwanag ko sa kanila.

Napa-"Oh!" silang lahat.

Well, that was partly true. I won't tell anyone what I really feel. That Gray totally makes me smile always. The way she talks and acts. I find it really cute and natural.

"You two, really look good together. A picture of a perfect couple." Si Mark.

Napatingin ako kay Gray. Nanlaki ang mga mata nya sa sinabi ni Mark. And then after a while, nagtama ang mga mata namin. I saw there's happiness in her eyes. At hindi nagtagal, nakangisi na sakin ang loka

-_-

"Wait! Can you guys, take us picture? As a remembrance, I guess?" hirit ni Gray.

"Sure!" Si Jeneleth.

Then tumabi sya sakin.

"Kunwari ka pang remembrance." bulong ko sa kanya.

She grinned and elbowed me in my side.

"Okay, pose na kayo." si Jeneleth habang inireready ang SLR.

"Akbayan mo naman ako, Kuya Red." si Gray.

Talipandas talaga 'to kahit kailan.

I put my arm in her shoulder and waited Jeneleth to count.

But to my surprise, before the count of three, she tiptoed and pulls me towards her and kissed my cheek! then poof! I heard the click sound of the camera at ang tilian ng mga tao sa paligid namin.

I blushed at what happened.

"Whoa! What a girl! C'mon Gray, your great!" narinig kong sabi ni Mark. Nakipag-highfive pa kay Gray.

Nasundan 'yun ng tawanan at kantyawan sa amin ni Gray.

I secretly look at her. She's an epitome of real beauty.

"Wait! nakalimutan na natin 'yong tanong kay Red. Let him answer it first bago natin ipagpatuloy ang tawanan." Si Charm.

"Uh-oh. I guess, kailangan ko na talagang sagutin 'yun." I can feel it I'm blushing. Do I really have to tell it to everyone here? "Ahm, the sweetest lips I've ever tasted and would want to lock my lips with until the end of forever is...." I was about to tell her name, nang biglang...

"Sleep time, guys! Hurry up, go to your tent now!" Pag-a-announce ni Sir Cordova.

"Yeah! We need to sleep now, guys! Thanks Sir Cordova!" I shouted.

"Madaya ka Red. Sabihin mo na samin." si Charm.

"Nah! Didn't you here Sir, guys?" I said grinning.

I walk towards our tent and saw Gray walking towards me, looking at me straight.

A simple eye to eye contact with her now makes me remember what I felt in every words of the song I sang. I felt really different inside of me. Something really deep that makes me feel confuse about my feelings. And I can only think is her, the girl with a shady gray eyes in front of me.

Hala!

A/N: Dedicated sa maganda kong pinsan. Ate ishii_ai. :) XOXO.