009

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you out of your mind?" Hyemin hissed at the male, who was giving her an innocent face as if he had just said nothing.

"You know, that time of the month." Jungkook winked at the couple. They were kind enough to smile at the two 'weirdos in the café' before continuing their own conversation, leaving Hyemin silently produces smoke from her nose, ears too.

Hyemin rolled her eyes, "Why would you do that?"

"Why not?" Jungkook answered without any hesitation, Hyemin was already getting her fist ready, about to land it on Jungkook's head but eventually calmed down when the smell of macchiato greeted her. The waiter carefully placed the two cups of freshly brewed caramel macchiato and bowed at the two.

"Thank you," Jungkook spoke, showing the female waiter his killer smile. But surprisingly, unlike the girls in school, she wasn't wavered by his playboy-smile at all. Instead, the waiter smiled warmly back at Jungkook before excusing herself.

Jungkook was of course, quite surprised that he failed to impress the waiter with his oh-so-charming smile. Hyemin who witnessed the scene silently smirked, sipping on her sweet macchiato. Jungkook awkwardly cleared his throat before taking a sip of his drink. Oh, the humiliation. But that's okay, he thought. He still have hundreds of girls in school that would even lose their breath even if he just cleared his throat.

Hyemin stood up from the table, walking towards the counter without any words. Jungkook raised an eyebrow before turning to the girl,

"Hey! What's the rush for? At least finish your drink— first..." Jungkook whispered the last word after noticing that the cup was completely empty. He sighed before taking a last sip of the coffee, rushing over to Hyemin who was already heading out of the café after paying for her drink.

Jungkook placed a 50 dollars note on the counter, rushing out of the café, "Keep the change!"

The cashier were surprised at the amount of money, did that teenager just asked him to keep such a big amount of change? Nonetheless, he still took the money, still confused at the rushing pairs that just ran out of the café.

"Hey, hey! Slow down, will you?" Jungkook panted, grabbing Hyemin's wrist and finally got her to stop.

Hyemin stopped her track, her eyes tracking down all the way to her wrist. Horrified, she pointed at Jungkook's hand that was grabbing on her wrist tightly.

"What is this filthy thing touching my hand?" She gasped, her expression unchanged. Jungkook took notice of her oh-so-horrified expression and kindly took his hand off hers.

"Excuse me, but did you just said my hand is dirty? How dare—"

"Oh, yes I did. Now if you may excuse me, I'm going home now." Hyemin stuck her hands into her pockets as she strolled away from Jungkook, humming her all-time favorite game (Mystic Messenger) soundtracks. She was very close to winning the game now, and she didn't want to waste her time out here and missed out the chatrooms when she was already one day close to getting the ending she wanted. All the spoilers of the game had made her very, very impatient.

Jungkook noticed that Hyemin was no longer in front of his sight. He was speechless and embarrassed at the same time. Did that transfer student just walked away while THE Jungkook was talking? How dare the 'peasant' do that to every girls' dream boy?

"Do you know that nothing is ruder than walking off when someone is talking?" Jungkook finally caught up to her, who was walking very fast for no reason. Though, he didn't know the exact reason why she was walking very fast.

"Do you know that claiming someone to be your girlfriend is ruder?"

Hyemin's comeback made Jungkook speechless once again. Him claiming her as his girlfriend when she isn't was true. But he never expect her to say it at this time. Jungkook felt his head spinning. It was his first time getting treated by a girl like this. It made him wanted to know her more.

"Oh, Hyemin, Jung Hyemin?" A voice that was not a part of the conversation butt in, making both of them looked over to where the voice came from.

In front of them was a girl, no, a living Barbie girl walking towards them. She had this mischievous smile on her face when she approached them. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, rude girl's friend?

"Look who is this... The bitxh that stole my man." The girl cursed the moment she stepped in front of Hyemin. She didn't seemed to notice Jungkook who was beside her all the time as her eyes were fixed on Hyemin. Jungkook wanted to say something. How could he just stay quiet when a stranger just came out and cursed out of the blue?

"Look—"

"R-Rebecca?" Hyemin stuttered. Jungkook was even more puzzled after seeing Hyemin all tensed up. Who is this girl really?

Rebecca got even more excited after seeing the expression from Hyemin she wanted. She went up to Hyemin and pushed her with her index finger. Rebecca's action made Jungkook itched. Yes, he hated people who left when he was still talking. But he hated people who bully others more. Especially when the person bullied was someone he was interested in.

Annoyed, Jungkook stepped in front of Hyemin and blocked Rebecca's way. His hand naturally found its way towards Hyemin's hand as it intertwined them together. Hyemin was once again taken aback by his action. But she choose to keep quiet and watched what he would do at the girl she 'feared'.

"Oh my, I didn't notice you were here. Are you Hyemin's boyfriend? L-look, it was all a misunderstanding. We were just playing. Right, Hyemin?" Rebecca panicked, though she managed to pull off a smile in the midst of covering her action.

Jungkook frowned at the girl, "Stop," he hissed.

"W-what do you mean?" Rebecca smiled, stepping back slowly.

"Stop being so fake."