epilogue

The atmosphere inside the recording room was tense. The six members of BTS who succesfully passed the BigHit audition in Seoul two days ago were waiting for one of the insider to bring one out of 53 people who passed the audition into this room and will be added to their group. Jimin nervously tapped his feet on the floor, changing from one position to another.

"Should we just.. change our mind and get another normal job?"

"Are you stupid? You know it's not easy to pass the audition." Jungkook shook his head at the older one. Jimin fell silence and the room was once again silence when the door fell open, revealing the staff from before.

"Sorry for the long wait," he apologized. Then, stepped backwards and spoke to someone behind him. After giving a nod to the person, the staff let him show himself in front of the other 6 members. Not only the six members were surprise, but the boy himself was surprised too. The world must be a very small world that they could meet in a place like this.

"Kids, this is Min Yoongi and he'll be joining the group."

5 years later

"Babe, let's go! Hm?" Jungkook pleaded for the last 5 minutes, sticking himself to Hyemin like a glue. Hyemin shook her head, putting a huge amount of accesories into a black and white bag.

It has been 3 years since the boys debuted and they had successfully caught the hearts of many girls. Hyemin, who was looking for a job at the same time BTS debuted, had got a job as the group's coordi. She had also moved out from her parents' house and found a good apartment nearby the company's building. Of course, the fact that Jungkook and her were dating was a super secret that him, the group and the company kept from the fans. And Hyemin was aware of that. She has been rejecting Jungkook's suggestion to go for a date outside of her house. Hyemin didn't want the fans to caught their idol on a date and lose fans.

"Jungkook, aren't you aware of your status as an idol? If your fans caught you on a date, it'll be a problem." Hyemin sighed, closing the bag and finally facing Jungkook. He took her hands and gave them a squeeze,

"But it's been a while since we go out for a date. Ever since I debuted as an idol, all we do is just spending our time in either your house or my dorm."

Hyemin looked at Jungkook's disappointed expression with a frown before giving up and gave Jungkook's head a light pat, "Alright, let's go."

Jungkook's face lit up and gave a quick peck on Hyemin's cheek,

"Thank you baby. Are you okay with this Saturday? We have no schedule on that day." Hyemin nodded in approval. BTS having no schedule means she have no schedule too. They had been working continuously for the past few weeks and they had finally received a permission from the CEO to give them a day to rest.

Hyemin smiled while looking out of the window. Pure white snow falling from the sky and some landed on her window. She touched the cold hard window with her hand. Winter has arrived again.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook questioned, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, looking out the window. Hyemin pointed outside of the window and looked at Jungkook.

"Remember the day when you confessed? It was snowing too." Hyemin smiled, reminiscing the old days when they were still students and the days when they didn't missed out one day for an argue. Jungkook chuckled, recalling the times when he used to be so reckless and childish. Though, his childish attitude hasn't left him yet.

"Good times,"

"If I hadn't transfer to the school, and if we didn't run into each other on the first day of school, we wouldn't have end up like this." Hyemin sighed, resting her head on against his, her hand holding Jungkook's tightly. Ever since the two of them started dating, she had been thinking as many 'IFs' as she could. What if she continued to study in her old school? What if she had walked the other way and avoid bumping into Jungkook? What if she had ended up in a different class? What if, she hasn't asked him about his feelings that night?

"You don't have to think about that now. Let's just focus on our relationship now, hm?" Jungkook smiled as he pulled his hand from her waist and lifted her chin before pulling her into his embrace. Hyemin had missed this scent so much. His smell was still the same as the scent from 5 years ago.

"I love you," Hyemin whispered, loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"I love you more, Jung Hyemin."

FIN