036

It was just one day before the 11th of December, the day when the ceremony will be hold and, the day when Jungkook is going to deliver whatever he wants to say to Hyemin. Hyemin wasn't the only who felt nervous before the ceremony. Jungkook, too, felt nervous even though he doesn't have to worry about his outstanding acting at all. He has a good look, has a talent to sing, act, dance, not to mention rap. Was it really fair to have a human this perfect? Being more better day by day, the girls in school couldn't help but got attracted to him. To which he doesn't even spare a look to them. His heart has chosen Hyemin and no one could change the decision his heart has made.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Jungkook politely rejected the junior in front of him, handing the bright red box back to her before walking off. Yet another girl to reject. He sighed. The vibration of the phone in his pocket made him stopped his track. Pulling his phone out from his pocket, he smiled when he saw the name shown on the screen.

Hyemin

Hey, where the hell are you? I'm alone in the practice room here.

Stucking his phone back to his pocket, Jungkook grinned as he made his way towards the practice room. After knocking on the door for a few times, Jungkook opened the door and went in before closing the door behind him. Just to see an empty practice room. Where is Hyemin?

"Hyemin?" Jungkook's voice filled the silence. The sound of the air conditioner was the only thing heard before a sound of movements were heard in the corner of the room. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, approaching a cardboard placed in the corner. Before he could even lay a hand on it, the cardboard fell to the ground, making him jumped in surprised.

"Jeon Jungkook! What took you so long to come here? I swear I've been waiting here alone for the past 15 minutes. You don't know how scary it was for a girl to wait alone in a room." Hyemin scolded, placing her hands on her waist, attempting to kill Jungkook with her glares.

Though, Jungkook found her expression adorable instead of threatening. He chuckled and hugged the grumpy girl, patting her back.

"I'm sorry to make you wait alone in here. I had some business to take care of." he sighed, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Sorry for coming late. Oh, have you both started practicing while I wasn't here? That's good." an exhausted voice entered the room. The two quickly pushed away from each other's embrace, filling the room with coughs

"Hey, it's okay. You can continue practicing while waiting for the others." Mr. Park said, swinging his legs in the air with his phone on his hand, leaning against the chair.

xxx

"When is she coming back? Subin, I mean." Hyemin muffled under her scarf, hands tucked under her arms from the cold weather.

"In five- no, ten years. That's what she said." Jungkook shrugged as his breath escaped his mouth every time he spoke. He had sent Subin back to London yesterday and he was glad that the misunderstanding was cleared and he could sent her back with a smile. Of course, since they won't see each other for the next ten years. In ten years, they'd probably busy focusing in their own jobs.

Jungkook stopped his track and when he found them passed the playground. He took out his hand from the pocket and pointed at the playground in front of them before stucking it back to his pocket again.

"Tomorrow, 8, at here. Don't forget, Jung Hyemin." he turned and glanced at Hyemin who was looking at the place he was pointing. Getting no response from the girl, he pulled her by the arms and continued walking.

"Come on, gotta go home before it gets colder."

Hyemin let Jungkook pulled her silently. She was unusually quiet today. The nervousness had kept her less chatty today. Tomorrow is the day of the graduation ceremony and other than the play, she had many things to worry about. Getting a job was one of them from the lists of things she had to worry about. With her average marks, she wasn't sure if she could get a great job.

"Well, see you tomorrow. Don't sleep too late, you hear me?" Jungkook grinned at Hyemin, getting no response for the second time as Hyemin was too busy staring out to space. Frowning, Jungkook leaned forward and tilted his head, making Hyemin jumped slightly.

"W-what?"

Jungkook chuckled at her response and placed his palms on her cheeks, squishing it. "I know you're nervous for tomorrow. Don't think about it too much, alright? I know you'll do well." Jungkook smiled and removed his hands from her before walking off and waving his hands over his shoulder. Jungkook had went back to his house the day before yesterday, and that was after Hyemin nagging at him saying that his dad might be worry about him.

Hyemin fell on the couch, exhausted from the continuous practice today. She stared at the television quietly, her mind blank. She laid still for about 5 minutes when she felt something warm on her neck.

"You worked hard today. Here, have my nice, warm and sweet tea as a reward."

Hyemin chuckled at her mom who was placing the cup carefully on the table. Taking a sip from the cup, she leaned back on the couch and let out a groan as her groan echoed through the house.

"I thought I heard Jungkook's voice. Why didn't you ask him to come in and have some tea?" Mrs.Jung frowned, taking Hyemin's backpack and placed it on the other side of the couch. Hyemin shrugged, taking another sip of the tea.

"It was too cold it made me lazy to even talk." Hyemin whined as she received a smack on the head from her mom.

"Oh? Look at this girl. You're too lazy to even be called 'lazy' anymore." Mrs.Jung shook her head and stood up from the couch, heading back to the kitchen.

"Go wash up and take a good rest for tomorrow."

xxx

Yoongi stood there, his hands held together politely with his head facing the ground, nervous. He had stood there silently after 5 minutes showing all he got. After getting convinced by his friends for one whole day, he had finally agreed to give the audition a try. All his friends who tried the audition before him had unfortunately failed and he was the last one in his group to come into the audition room. The chubby man in front of him, who's known to be the CEO of the entertainment nodded on his paper before lifting his head up and looked at Yoongi.

"Min Yoongi," he started, making Yoongi more nervous than ever.

"I hope to see you in the next audition in Seoul. I believe by then, you'd improve more and will perform even better than now."