016

Hyemin's POV

"Let me go, please!" I tried to pull away from their grip, but they were way too strong to be my opponent.

Who are these people? And what the hell are they trying to do to me?

There were three, no, four of them. And I wasn't surprise to see Hyo In between the unfamiliar faces.

They dragged me forcefully to a deserted alley, pushing me against the dirty wall harshly. A relaxing rest on my comfortable queen size bed? Don't even think about it anymore. I couldn't even escape from these girls who attacked me without a specific reason.

"Livin' a good life, aren't ya?" The girl with a baby blonde bob cut spat at me, one of her legs stepping on the box filled with abandoned appliances; staring at me threateningly.

I arched a brow, "What are you talking about?"

The four of them scoffed in unison upon my question. What was so funny?

"First, Jungkook. And now Yoongi? Why not just snatch all the boys at once, you slut."

"Excuse me?" I tried to stand up straight, who are they to call me a slut?

"Finish her up," Hyo In demanded.

In a blink of an eye, I was surrounded by the three of them. I pushed them away, but they would always found their way back. Two powerful kicks on my stomach and a painful punch on my face got me fell to the ground breathlessly.

"Shit, what is Mrs. Park doing at this place? Time to go, girls!" Hyo In panicked.

All of them slid away successfully without getting caught by Mrs. Park.

I sighed. My whole body felt too numb that I couldn't even feel my own legs. What the fuck was those girls' problem?

"Jung Hyemin! Oh my god, is that you? What in the world happened?" Mrs. Park rushed over from the corner of the alley, abandoning her expensive-looking leather handbag.

My mouth wasn't cooperating with me when I tried to give her my lame excuse. All I could do was shake my head weakly.

Please, don't ask more questions Mrs. Park. I'm dying right here.

I could see Mrs. Park's mouth moved in an incredible speed, though I couldn't really hear what she was saying. The last thing I heard before everything gone black, was her calling Yoongi's name.

xxx

My eyelids fluttered open upon the noise beside me. The first thing I saw was the pale green ceiling. And there was only one place with green ceiling that I knew: the school's infirmary.

But how do I get here? The last thing I remember was... Mrs. Park calling for Yoongi... Wait, Yoongi?

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

I turned to my right side, only to see Yoongi standing beside the bed; frozen.

If my body wasn't bruised, I would have jumped out of the bed and hide myself to wherever I can fit in. But for now, I could only shook my head weakly. Giving him my most awkward smile ever.

"It's okay," my voice came out weird and husky.

"Where is Mrs. Park?" I looked around, getting no sign of Mrs. Park in the room.

Yoongi sat down on the bed across mine, swinging his legs lightly. "She said she had an important meeting and left a while ago."

My mouth shaped a perfect 'O', nodding my head. Does that mean... Yoongi was the one who brought me here? No way.

I looked at my legs and arms and noticed there were band-aids covering all the wounds. At this point, I could even join the mummy's squad.

"Wait here, don't go anywhere." Yoongi demanded sternly, standing up from the bed as he headed to who-knows-where.

I bit my lips, feeling awkward if I were to stay in one place while waiting for him. Slowly, I got myself up from the bed, trying to walk a few steps just to make sure my legs are still doing fine and well. My legs felt weird and wobbly; my hands tried to grip on the bed sheet to keep my balance but it was too late when I landed on the floor embarrassingly with a loud thud.

"Hyemin?" Yoongi shouted from across the room, who wouldn't have heard that funny and loud thud? Especially when he's on the same room, just a few meters away from me.

Yoongi sighed heavily when he saw me sitting on the floor helplessly. I could only gave a sheepish smile, my body was too weak to move away from him and hide my face.

"I told you to stay there, why can't you just listen to me?" Yoongi raised his voice.

My eyes widened at him, is he angry?

He ran his hand through his soft bleached hair.

And damn. He looked hot as fuck.

"I'm sorry, you just... remind me of someone."

"Someone... Your girlfriend?" I asked jokingly.

He replied with a blunt 'yes', which surprised me instead. I nodded blankly, still sitting in an awkward position on the cold floor.

"I have to get something at my workplace, but I can't leave you alone in here. The school will be closing in an hour." He pursed his lips, thinking for a solution.

"I-It's alright, I can walk home by myself." I said out of guiltiness. Then I realized that the reason I was sitting on the floor was because my own legs gave up on me.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, noticing my obvious lie too. "This won't do,"

He faced his back on me and crouched down, "Here. Get on my back."