035

"Mom, I'll be going to my room first." Hyemin yawned and patted her stomach at the same time. Shaking her head, Mrs.Jung opened her mouth, ready to shoot fire at her daughter.

"Jung Hyemin, what did I say about being more feminine?"

Hyemin rolled her eyes at her mom who complained about her behaviour every day. She scratched her head in frustration and turned to her mom,

"I got it, I got it. See?" Hyemin tucked her hair behind her ears with her pinky up 'feminine-ly' before going in to her room and closed the door behind her.

"Geez. Mom and her obsession with feminine stuff. Whatever, I'll just do what I want."

Hyemin snickered and jumped around her room, pretending to be a rock singer with her terrible screamings.

"Jung Hyemin! I heard that!"

Hyemin bit her lower lips and grinned sheepishly,

Oops.

She shrugged and ran over to her phone, grabbing it in a speed of light to check the game she played daily.

"So... a new chat room is going to be up at 8:15. Now is 8:00... Yes, I'll make sure not to miss out Jumin's call this time."

Hyemin muttered and placed her phone down when she could hear a rushing footsteps entered the house.

"Ah, Mrs and Mr.Jung, sorry for rushing out in the middle of the dinner."

Jungkook apologized, bowing 90 degree at the elders. To which the older ones replied with a warm smile. After getting reassured by Mrs.Jung, Jungkook's eyes wandered around the house, searching for the one he was looking for when his eyes stopped on the door.

"Then, I'll be excusing myself to the room."

Jungkook bowed for the second time, rushing into the room. He let out a breath of relief when he saw the girl in front of him. Sitting in front of the dressing table was Hyemin who was extremely absorbed to her phone, smiling.

Slowly and silently, Jungkook sneaked behind her before wrapping his arms around her neck softly, resting his chin on her head which caused Hyemin to drop her phone out of surprised.

'You have received a new message!'

The sound from the game called out cheerfully. While Hyemin stared at the reflection of the mirror blankly.

"H-hey, are you okay?"

Hyemin questioned, still puzzled as her hand traveled to Jungkook's arms, gripping it tightly. Jungkook chuckled at the dumbfounded girl as he planted a kiss on her head and ruffling it before laying down on the well prepared mattress for him on the floor.

"December 11, 8 p.m, on the playground that we usually go to."

Hyemin raised an eyebrow at his plain and robotic statement. She stood up from the chair and sat down beside Jungkook who has his eyes closed.

"December 11? But that's the date of the play."

Hyemin frowned, getting a little anxious at the thought of the play that's soon to come. Jungkook opened one of his eyes to look at her expression before closing it again.

"The ceremony ends at 5, Ms.Hyemin."Jungkook explained and yanked his blanket towards him.

"Right. But why do you want to meet at that day? Do you have something to say? You can just say it right now in here."

Hyemin shifted herself closer to Jungkook, curious. Jungkook blew his bangs before opening his eyes, sighing at the girl.

"It won't be special if I tell it here."

"Why n-"

Before she got to complain any longer, Jungkook placed a finger on her lips, shaking his head. While Hyemin was still frozen in place, Jungkook pulled her by her arm, making her fell on his shoulder. Surprised at his abrupt move, Hyemin stayed in place without making any noise. She had way too much surprise today.

Chuckling at Hyemin's reaction, Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist as he placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

"Enough questions. Let's save our energy for tomorrow's practice. Goodnight."

Hyemin fidgeted under his grip, trying to escape so she can go back to her bed and get a goodnight sleep when she heard a muffling voice.

"You're sleeping here with me tonight. Don't even think of going anywhere."

Jungkook tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her even more closer to himself. Hyemin didn't complain about it. Instead, she felt comfortable in his embrace.

December 11th, 8p.m, on the playground that we usually go to. What kind of night will it be?

xxx

"Yoongi, are you sure you're not giving this audition a try?"

The man beside him massaged Yoongi's shoulder playfully while the other two nodded in agreement upon what he questioned. Yoongi shook his head, popping a cutted apple into his mouth.

"Hey, forget about it. I'm not going."

The members sighed for the countless time that day after convincing Yoongi over and over to participate in the audition that a company named 'Bighit' was going to hold in their town, Daegu. And the members who were confident in their team's skills wanted to join the audition as a whole. However, Yoongi was the hardest obstacle to pass in order to join the audition as a team.

"Man, think about this. If you actually pass the audition and debut as an idol, you'll make more money than being an underground rapper. Didn't you say that you're in need of money lately?"

Yoongi sighed, leaning back to the sofa; thinking about his current family finance condition.

Audition for being an idol, should I give it a go?