033

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook muffled with his face burried in my shoulder as he pulled me closer and held me tightly as if he was going going to lose me. I felt guilty. If it wasn't because of me blurting out nonsense out of nowhere, this wouldn't happened. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and held me by both of my shoulder. I glanced at him, eyes widened and not even a word came out from my mouth.

"I'm sorry that I'm not aware of your feelings and that I made you feel like I'm playing with your feelings. But Hyemin, I wasn't playing with your feelings. I'm just not ready to tell you how I really feel. So if you'd wait for me for just a while, I'd definitely make it up to you."

I was speechless. Jung Hyemin, what have you done? I clearly knew that he wasn't in his best condition and yet I just added salt to his wound. I was disappointed at myself. I'm disappointed at you, Jung Hyemin.

"I... I'll wait for you." I muttered slowly and carefully as I removed both of his hands from my shoulder, helding them tighter.

xxx

3rd person pov.

"Ah... It's a shame that Jungkook can't come along with us."

J-hope shook his head and stretched his arms as he ambled along with the other BTS members in one of the park of Daegu. It was still 8 a.m in the morning so the air was still very fresh. Jimin chuckled upon hearing J-hope's words. He pulled the sleeves of his sweater to cover his hands from the cold.

"What do you mean by it's a shame? He's probably enjoying his time in Seoul with Jung Hyemin."

Namjoon and Jin nodded at Jimin's words as themselves witnessed how close Jungkook and Hyemin were lately. They sticked together like a gum that no one could separate them. Jungkook who used to hang out with girls around the school has also changed when he started to become closer with Hyemin, making not less amount of girls went mad about the fact that their 'oppa' has changed.

"Hey, should we go for some famous food in Daegu?"

Jin, who was the first in food suggested, clapping his hands excitedly. The boys gladly approved as they started to discuss about the food they should get. You know, not everyone has the same mind on foods. What to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner is very, I repeat, VERY important.

"It's jjim galbi (streamed ribs) when it comes to Daegu, of course." Namjoon rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses to the bridge of his nose in a sassy way.

"Aish, Namjoon hyung. Don't cut in. When it comes to food we should ask Jin hyung instead." V suggested.

At last, Jin who came to save the day decided to just eat all of the foods that they had named. They came to one of the restaurant where it was packed with a huge amount of customers. They had to wait for quite a while before having their food served in front of them. Though, it was worthwhile as the foods made them silent until one of them finished his food.

"Hey, hey. How about including this line into the lyrics?"

A familiar voice called out. Jimin's ears perked up after listening to the husky voice. His eyes wandered around the restaurant, searching for the owner of the boys when his eyes landed on a group of boys on the table behind him. His focused on the guy whose back was facing him. He was wearing a black hoodie with a white cap on. The guy continued talking and Jimin unknowingly reached his hand out slowly when it finally touched the guy's shoulder. He turned back to see what's going on when his eyes met Jimin's. Jimin was as startled as the guy was.

"Y-yoongi hyung?"

xxx

The six boys sat on the nearby playground, silent as the sound of the swings squeaked from time to time. After asking how each other were doing all these time, they were quiet. The words that they wanted to say is just right in the corner of their mouth, but for some reason they just couldn't speak what they wanted to. Finally, Namjoon gave in and decided to speak what's on his mind all these time.

"Yoongi, aren't you going to come back to Seoul?"

"Y-yeah, come back...hyung." Taehyung said, ending his sentence with a mutter as he felt awkward all of a sudden. Yoongi was quiet, he swung himself on the swing silently and shrugged.

"I can't. Things weren't the same anymore."

The atmosphere was dead silent again after those words came out from Yoongi's mouth. They understood his problem well. Yoongi was struggling with finance problem and not to mention his alcoholic father. But they were aware of their friendship too. They didn't wanted to end their friendship. Not like this. All the time they had spent together when they were happy and sad, they were precious to them.

"If it's about money, we can help you. We're friends after all." Jin sighed, sitting at the edge of the slide with his arms resting on his legs.

"I appreciate you guys' help. But I couldn't lean on you all forever," Yoongi paused, "Don't worry about me, I'm doing good in Daegu. I'm enjoying my part time job doing what I like too."

"We heard about you being an underground rapper. At least you're doing well in here, we're relieved. But promise us that you won't stop contacting us. Not being in the same place doesn't mean we're not friends anymore."

Hoseok smiled as he placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, giving it a pat. Yoongi nodded,

"I promise."

xxx

The four of them ate their dinner in silence. Mrs.Jung decided not to joke around like what she usually did on dinner time as she could sense that the expression on Hyemin and Jungkook's face wasn't that good. In the midst of the silent dinner, the sound of music broke the silence. Jungkook quickly placed his spoon down on and excused himself from the dining table. He picked up his phone after reading the word 'home' shown on the name of the caller.

"Hello?"

After listening to the first sentence of the other line, Jungkook ended the call, informing the Jung's family that he has an urgent matter before running out in the speed of light. They were concerned and curious at the same time. Hyemin, too, was the most concerned of all. She fidgetting her seat from time to time, deciding whether she should catch up to him or not. But she knew that she will be too nosy if she did so she just sat still, though she was still worried on what exactly Jungkook has heard on the phone call.

On the other side, Jungkook was running in the middle of the street as fast as his legs could brought him. He jogged on the spot when the red light flashed. He just couldn't stayed still. Jungkook's mind was a mess. He totally didn't care about her, so why was he so concern about the news?

Jungkook broke through the crowd when the green light appeared, his pace started to slow down when he slowly ran out of breath.

"Young master, Miss Subin has gotten into a severe car accident and she is now in the emergency room in xxxx hospital."