030

The morning wind blew as it hit Hyemin's face. The two decided to take a walk in the park after having a breakfast, which, passed by a little more slowly and more awkward as ever.

"I swear that was the most awkward breakfast I've ever had." Hyemin groaned, kicking the tiny stones as she strolled in the park with her hands stuck inside the pocket of her jacket.

Jungkook grinned, catching up to Hyemin and nudged her side. "What do you mean awkward? That was the best breakfast I've ever had." Jungkook nodded, stretching his arms. The park was filled with many people than usual as it was Sunday. In the middle of whining, Hyemin spotted a group of teenagers around her age gathering on the bench, cheering and talking about the thing they saw on the phone. Curious, Hyemin tugged Jungkook by the shirt and looked at him with a sheepish grin.

"Let's see what they are up to."

Without having the time to complain, Jungkook was dragged by Hyemin towards the group of teenagers. They didn't seemed to pay attention to the two that just arrived. Instead, they continued watching the video on the phone that seemed to belong to the girl who was holding the phone. Hyemin squinted, trying to take a clearer view on the video. Jungkook who noticed Hyemin trying to stand higher in order to see the video shook his head at her before placing a palm on the top of her head, standing higher causing Hyemin to nag at him. Jungkook shrugged at Hyemin after taking a clear look of the video.

"Just a group of buskers, nothing interesting." He said, a little bit too loud for the girl in front of him. The girl turned to him, glaring at Jungkook.

"Excuse me, I don't know who you are but please watch your mouth. They are currently the hottest buskers in Daegu, consist of four members. There was a new member and he fit right in!" She explained excitedly, pointing at a guy standing at the centre.

Hyemin nodded, "Ah, is that so? Are they all from Daegu?" Hyemin questioned as she started to become curious. She might not see the video, but she could hear their singing loud and clear.

"These guys? They are all from Daegu."

xxx

Hyemin's POV

The morning was colder than usual. If only it doesn't rain that heavily last night. I swear rainy day was the thing that I hated the most. And thunders, of course. I rubbed my palms together, trying to produce some heat before hearing Jungkook giggled out of the blue. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. Sometimes, I really fear for him. Jungkook would laughed or chuckled by himself out of nowhere, as if he saw something that normal people couldn't see.

"I mean, what is so great about those buskers?" Jungkook scoffed, shaking his head.

I frowned at his words. Unsatisfied, I opened my mouth to defend the buskers when a voice of a girl called out from behind. I turned to the back, and so does Jungkook. In front of me was a girl, no, an angel running towards our way. I stared at her in awe, how could she looked so dazzling in the early morning? Not only that, she also has the height and body of a model. I was very out of the earth when the girl spoke,

"Where have you been? You weren't home for the whole night yesterday. I was worried." the girl slapped Jungkook in the arms lightly, frowning. She then turned to look at me and has this surprised look on her face when she noticed me. Why? Do really look that ugly in the morning just like what mom said?

I cleared my throat, planning to introduce myself but the girl was faster than I am.

"Oh, how forgetful of me. I even forget to introduce myself. Nice to meet you, I'm Baek Subin, Jungkook's childhood friend." she spoke in a gentle yet pleasant way, reaching out one of her hand.

"N-nice to meet you too! I'm Hyemin, Jungkook's classmate." I introduced, shaking her hand.

Jungkook who has been silent since Subin's entranced reached out his hand and placed it on mine, pulling it away from Subin's. I glared at him, "What are you doing?" I hissed, unhappy with his rude attitude.

"Let's go." he spoke, his tone colder than usual.

Confused, I just let him dragged me to who-knows-where. I tried to convinced him to stop for several times but being a stubborn guy he was, he just kept walking, his hand gripping onto mine tightly each time I talked to him. I was confused and mad at the same time. Why was he being this way? Who the hell was Subin that he didn't even spoke a word to her and drag me away?

After a while of walking; getting dragged to be exact, Jungkook pulled his hand of mine. I rubbed my hand, looking at the red mark from his tight grip.

"Jeon Jungkook. Aren't you going to tell me why-"

"Stay away from her, she's not as kind as you think."