011

"Oh, no! My man's face is hurt."

"Suga look less shining today..."

"Who the hell dare to mess with MY man?"

The school was all crowded and noisy in the morning. The hot topic of the day was Yoongi's face. His pure, white, shining face was less attractive today because of all the purple marks all over his face. Though, he didn't care that much on his visual. All he could think about was arriving at class and take a good sleep, as usual.

"Hyuuuung~ you're here!" Jimin called out lovingly, he quickly hopped out from his seat and hugged Yoongi's arm. Yoongi was of course, disgusted. He shook Jimin off him before taking his seat.

"Hey, brother. What's with your face? The girls were going crazy over it?" Jimin sat down on Hyemin's empty chair. His questioned sadly, remained unanswered as Yoongi already had his head down on the table. A sign that Jimin should zip his mouth and stop talking to him.

"Oh, fine! I knew you're going to be like this. You're not going to answer even if I hold a knife over your neck anyway." Jimin huffed and blew his bangs, annoyed. He had enough of the older one's attitude. He was like an ice cube. A rare ice cube that never melts.

"Good morning, ladies. Oh, and gentlemen. Your favorite person is finally here!" Hoseok slid into the classroom, accompanied by wild screams.

"Stop, get some help." Jimin rolled his eyes,

"Everyone knows I'm the school's favorite." Jungkook called out from behind, passing Hoseok and making his way to Jimin and Yoongi. He took a quick glance at this watch,

6:50 a.m.

"Yep, she's absent today." Jungkook muttered, but was loud enough for Hoseok to hear it.

"Who?"

"Rude girl," Jungkook shrugged, throwing his bag down on his chair before taking his seat. Hoseok raised an eyebrow,

"You mean that cute transfer student? How do you know she's absent today?"

"She told me, obviously." Jungkook rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone as he sighed at the amount of notifications he received. Mostly from the girls who were trying to hit on him. He didn't even want to know where they get his number anymore.

"And since when do you guys become that close?" Jimin butt into the conversation. Yoongi, who looked like he was already sound asleep but was actually wide awake after Jungkook entered, silently listened to the conversation with his eyes closed.

"We met yesterday, at the café. Hyung, is this what they call 'fate'?" Jungkook grinned,

"I don't think the deity will be that cruel to set you up with a cute girl like her. You don't deserve a kind and cute girl like her." Jimin rolled his eyes, receiving an applause from amazed Hoseok.

"Shut up, Hoseok hyung. And Jimin hyung, you don't deserve to say that to me. Remember how I receive more love letters than you do." Jungkook ended the conversation by standing up from his seat, leaving the classroom with a flock of girls following him from behind.

"Darling, feel better yet?" Mrs. Jung opened the door, putting the tray carefully on the table.

"Mom, I already told you I'm completely fine. There's no need for me to stay at home for the whole day today." Hyemin rolled her eyes, kicking the blanket off her feet.

"Be happy that I actually saved you from getting stuck in a room with textbooks and copying notes today. Now eat up." Mrs. Jung pointed at the tray. She had prepared a hearty meal for her beloved daughter, who loves foods very much.

Hyemin could only sighed, she couldn't do anything when it comes to food. She took the tray and placed it on her lap, shoving the foods down her throat.

"Geez, calm down, lady. No one is going to snatch your food away. And keep in mind that I only let things slide last night because I didn't want to wake your father up from his sleep. Now, now. Mind telling me the handsome young man that walked you home last night?"

"Food— Stuck—" Hyemin screamed silently for help, reaching out for the glass of water beside her and gulping it down.

"Mom, look. This is all because of you!"

"I was just asking, okay? Now tell me, is he your boyfriend? Ooh, my daughter is quite strong at attracting guys, hm? And look, you've got a good looking one." Mrs. Jung nudged Hyemin's shoulder, smirking. One of her hobby aside from baking cake was teasing her own daughter. Which was very, very fun for her.

"Mom! He's nothing but just a friend. Wait, no. More like an enemy. Yes, enemy!" Hyemin shoved a meat down her throat.

Mrs. Jung raised an eyebrow, "I don't think an enemy would send his enemy home. Am I right?"

"Mom, let me eat the foods in peace. You can go back to the kitchen and do your things, okay? Thank you for the food, I'll eat it well. Now go, mom, go!"

"Alright, alright. Eat well my darling."

Hyemin sighed in relief when her mom was finally out of her room. She had been suffering from her mom's teasing for years. She was now amazed at how she managed to survived through all her teasing.

'You have received a message!'

A cheerful voice called out. Hyemin smiled at the adorable voice, she had set the game's notification to her message's notification, and she's totally loving it.

"Let's see, who it is..."

From: Unknown number

Let's hang out tonight?