Meeting the 'Thing'

The people Apparated with me to an old, dusty manor. They push me into some room that looks like an old fashioned living room. They let me sit down in an old, fashionable chair. I can't really do anything against it, so I do as they push and pull me to.

I look around the room, searching for escaping possibilities. Hmph, no chance with those Death Eaters around me. Wormtail comes into the living room with a bunch of old, black robes in his arms. A big snake slithers by his ankles into the room.

"YOU, I HOPED I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU BETRAYED MY BEST FRIENDS PARENTS, CAUSING THEM TO DIE," I scream at him. My voice had come back. Wormtail looks down at the black robes. What were they and why does he keep looking at them?

"My-my Lord.. she is-she is here.. back. The-the Death Eaters have-have brought her here... do you want to let her-let her see you?" "I want to see my daughter, yes," a cold voice hisses. It seems to come from the robes.

Wormtail whips his wand, setting a chair opposite from the one I was sitting on. He puts down the person in the black robes on the chair. I look at the person, or it wasn't even a person, it was a thing, in horror.

"Hello, my daughter, good to see you again," a disgusting, green-greyish, bald, noseless baby says. I flinch.

"Sorry, but what is this for show? My parents are in the Muggle world, safe in their Muggle house, probably eating dinner by now!" "Ha.. ha..ha, you didn't believe them to be your real parents, did you?"

"What do you mean by that," I snap at him. This is unbelievable. Did he really think I was his daughter? "You were adopted by your 'Muggle-parents', but I, Lord Voldemort, am your real father," the thing replies with a smile. It was no smile of kindness or humour, but one really fake one. Lord Voldemort.. I shiver.

"Why would I believe you? Where is the evidence? I have evidence from my Muggle-parents, and birth certificate," I ask hestitantly. "Oh sweetheart, that certificate is fake, just like your parents are fake." "Where is evidence?"

He signs to Malfoy to get something and Malfoy walks to the corner of the room. He walks back with a picture. It was definately me, and I knew what Tom Marvolo Riddle looks, or looked, like. It was true. But I needed to ask.

"How do I know you didn't mess with this picture?" "Use your wand and find out," the thing says with a slight smile of amusement. Rookwood gives me my wand back. I use it. "Authenticatum." I could cry my eyes out by then.

It was real. It was completely real.

===

Authenticatum is not a real spell, I made it up.