Crying tears

Mrs Weasley takes me back to the Burrow, treating me like a princess. But they keep asking me what happened in the Forest.

So I keep lying. I just.. couldn't tell them. They would never be my friends again when they heard I was Voldemort's daughter. "Hermione, please, if you want to talk about anything, just do, okay," Mrs Weasley says worriedly.

"I know Mrs Weasley, I will do when I need it," I say with a smile I didn't mean. I walk to the upstairs into Ginny's room, where I sleep with her. She isn't there so I lock the door magically and do a spell so they can't hear what I am doing. I lay down on my bed, crying in my pillow. 

What I didn't know was that in the whole house Extendable Ears were installed by the twins.

George's P.O.V

Fred and I walk into our room when we hear someone crying. "Where does that come from," Fred asks. "I don't know," I reply. We search through the room when we see the cabinet were all the Extendable Ears end's come together.

"It's the one from Ginny's room," I state. "But Ginny is outside, who would be there crying?" "Hermione sleeps on her room too, remember? By the way, Ginny never cries."

We listen for a minute when we look at each other and run downstairs. "Mom, dad, brothers, you may want to hear this," Fred says to our mom, dad, Bill, Charlie and Percy. Ron, Harry and Ginny were outside.

"What's wrong boys?" "Just come mom," I state seriously. This was no joke! We all walk to our room and sit down by the Extendable Ears. "Didn't I say you had to throw them away," mom points out angrily.

"Not now Molly," dad says," is that someone crying?" "Yes, it is Hermione. This one is from Ginny's room." "But we didn't hear anything when we were running before her door," Percy says. "She probably charmed the room to not produce any sounds," Charlie mutters.

"But why would she be crying," Fred asks. "Maybe something had happened in the Forest that she doesn't want to talk about," I point out. It could be that, she was acting less happy and chatty then before she disappeared. Then, Hermione whispers something.

"Why is it me.. his daughter.. unbelievable. I don't want to be.. and those traitors.. still serving him.. awful." "His daughter, what is she talking about," Charlie hisses. "We don't know, I guess we need to find out, but on school, Fred, George, you need to keep an eye out on her," dad whispers. We both nod seriously.

This was no funny joke, but real, maybe dangerous business.