Taking care of 'Weasel-problem'

Hermione's P.O.V

"RONALD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE," I yell at him, holding the two halfs of my blouse to each other so he can't see my bra. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DEATH EATER AND DARK LADY? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? ARE YOU WITH THE ENEMY," Ron screams. He tries to take out his wand, but then Draco stands up and punches him knock-out.

I look at the unconscious Ron and then at Draco, who is rubbing the knuckles of his fist. I jump from the bed to Draco, with my wand out. "Here, let me fix the pain," I mumble, doing a non-verbal spell. I clearly see the pain in his fist going away. "What are we doing now," I ask, looking at Ron.

"First, Obliviating him and dragging him away. After that.. I don't know. I will handle this, don't worry," Draco assures me. "Let me Obliviate him. Not because I don't trust your magical abilities," I say quickly because I see his facial expression change," just because I have seen a spell in my text book, which has the use that you can't lead a spell back to a particular wand. Here, let me show you."

I grab my wand and try to remember the spell. "Absconderum Spell," I mutter. My wandtip lights up. "My wand is now protected for 2 hours. No one can see which spell I used in these 2 hours. Obliviate," I say, pointing my wand at Ron. It had worked, I know immediately.

"Good work. Stay here and I will drag him to a safe place." "Use the cupboard. Put a Butterbeer next to him. This way everyone will think he was drunk, even Ron will, and don't suspect anything else happened." "Good point, I am going. Bye." I wave goodbye and see him leaving with Ron over his shoulders. 

After some minutes.

The door opens and I look at the person who enters. Draco. He smiles and bows over my laying figure. "I have taken care of the Weasel-problem," Draco mumbles, kissing my neck. And yeah.. then it was our first time and I was "unflowered" after that night.

Next morning...

I wake up from the alarm clock on my nightstand. Well.. my nightstand? I didn't recognise this room. I sit up and remember what had happened yesterday evening. I lay naked under a blanket with a snoring Draco next to me. He hasn't heard the alarm clock.

I turn to my side and kiss his ear. "Wake up Draco, breakfast is in half an hour, and I know how much time you need for your looks," I whisper into his ear. He smiles slightly and opens his eyes. He turns his body to mine, pressing us against each other. It was kinda nice, altough we were both naked under some thin blankets.

He kisses me and puts a hand low on my back. I groan and move slightly with my hips against his body. "Draco, we really should go downstairs." He groans and mumbles some swear words. I stand up from bed and put my clothes on. They are a bit wrinkled and dirty, but I can fix that. I use a spell and then I am totally clean and neat.

Draco puts on his clothes as well and I use the spell by him also. He smirks at me, trying to do his own hair good. I sigh and use my wand again, complaining: "Are you a wizard or not?" "Yes, but I am not such a talent at magic as you," he says, kissing my nose. We walk out of the bedroom and through the corridors into the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Hermione, where were you," Harry asks as I sit down at the table. "Yeah, you didn't return last night, we were worried," Neville remarks. Ginny winks cheekily. She probably knows what happened when she saw me enter the Great Hall holding hands with Draco.

"Was it nice yesterday with Draco," Ginn asks with a big smile. "You were with Malfoy? Why didn't you return then," Harry asks, oblivious to Ginny's sexual inuendos. I blush and look at my breakfast. I hear Harry, Ron and Neville gasping for air, probably then realising what I, according to them, had done.

After my breakfast, Blaise walks towards me. "So Hermione, I just heard you talking with your Gryffindork-friends and you probably had a great time yesterday with my fellow Slytherin, didn't you?" "Shut your mouth before you will regret it," I sneer at him. I nod slightly back with my head so he would know I mean the Dark Mark in my neck.

I already know that my dad would be pissed off if he heard I slept with Draco.