A Good Distraction

Please Like and  Comment

~

I turned around and rushed to the door. As I turned the knob and opened the door I glanced back to the both of them. “Your not my father.”

I shut the door behind me as I heard Calvins quiet deep chuckle. I stood there on the front steps for a moment just thinking of the hell I was going to have to face for the next month.

I haven’t even asked Harry to sleep at his house for tonight, I can’t stay there for a whole month.

I walked down to the curb about to cross the street until I heard loud barking come from inside my house. My dog, Star.(Look at the picture on the side) I could hear my full grown rottweilers deep barks loud and clear.

I heard my mother’s fatal screams. I was about to rush back in the house until I heard gurgled words escape the house. “Star get off of him.” I smirked. I love that dog. It’s funny to me. We didn’t have Star when Calvin was living with us yet he still doesn’t like him. Look at that.

The dogs smarter than he is.

“Stupid dog!” Calvin shouted but now I was cracking up.

I walked back up to the door and sat there for hardly a second with my arms crossed until the door swung open and my mother handed me my dog. I grabbed him by his spiked black color, trying to restrain him from running. My mother left the door for a moment and came back with his matching black leather leash. “Take him.” She quickly murmured. I didn’t even look at her. I just took the leash, hooked it onto his collar, and turned around leading him to the curb.

I heard the door close slowly.

By now Star had calmed down and started walking beside me. I stopped at the sidewalk rapping the end of the leash several times around my hand and wrist to make sure I don’t lose my dog if he decides to get riled up again.

I looked up to Harry’s huge house for the first time since I got outside and my eyes caught sight of Harry sitting on the front steps smoking a cigarette. He was using his elbows to support him as he just looked at me.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I sat down on my front steps. I pulled out a cigarette and a lighter and lit the cigarette up. After taking a few drags I could help but think about Avery. It’s like she’s always in my mind.

I literally can’t stop thinking about her.

She’s so beautiful. It’s hard to keep my cool around her. I couldn’t help but want her sitting here with me. Her sweet scent and voice always calms me down. She relaxes me. I can’t help but love her.

As my mind wandered off I saw the door to Averys house open. She had just went in a couple of minutes ago so theres no reason for her to come back out. It’s nearly 8:30.

She came of the house looking like she was mad. She walked to the curb like she was about to walk across the street but she stopped. She sucked in a huge breath. When she blew it out there was an enormous amount of barking coming from inside of her house. I’m pretty sure you could hear it down the street. She turned around but stopped. Someone said something inside of the house but I couldn’t hear that.