Chapter 5 ~His first date

All of a sudden i feel weight on my stomache and hair on my face. Thinking i was dreaming i kept my eyes closed hoping for a different dream. After three minutes of nothing i opened them. Star! My dog was laying here on top of me. I guess thats a different wake up call than usual. "Wake up." My oldest brother, Jared said. "Mmmm, now thats what i look forward to every morning." I said sarcasticly. Jared is my oldest brother. I have no idea why all my brothers STILL live with me and my mom. I mean besides our giant houses all over the world, our exotic pets, the fact that they don't have real jobs, the fact that they live here for free, and oh yeah... colleges are on the internet now!

I get up and jog downstairs with my dog. I gave her two bones and let her outside to the backyard. I went to the kitchen where i see my mom and my baby bro, little bro, and littlest older bro..... Eli, Vinny, and Anthony. I jumped on the island in the middle of my kitchen after getting some water from the refrigerator. After about ten minutes of small talk and whaterever i jogged back up stairs. I took a quick shower and slid some grey baggy sweats and an old 'jersey shore' show t-shirt on. Hey, its saterday.... dont judge me! I brushed my curly hair out and put it in a quick bun on the top of my head.

The day pasted quickly. All i did was watch tv and go on tumblr. "Avery, i need you to go to the store and pick up a few things." My mother has spoken.... "kk. Im bored anyway." She gave me a few bucks and the list and i walked out the door..... before i realised i hadn't put on shoes or had my keys. I grabbed my keys from the kitchen table and put my favorite pair of supras on. They're all white and they are a very very high top pair of shoes... plus they are right in front of the door. You see... its good to leave your stuff around the house.

I jumped in my lambirgini and was off. When i got to the store i got my shopping cart and started getting all of the things on the list. When i was finished i went to the check out where i pulled my phone out. Seeing the line move up i pushed the cart forward. I heard a clang and felt pressure on the cart. "Sorry" i said looking up. "Harry...." great.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. Kitkat." He grinned. "Avery." "Huh?" "My name. Its Avery..." i said quietly. "Go first." He said pulling his cart out of the way. I pushed my cart ahead and to the cashier. I payed and bagged and started my way out. "Hey, wait up. Kitkat." I turned around to see harry. He held his hand out. I looked down to see a kitkat in his hand. Like the candy. I gave him an uncertain look. "I thouht i owed you a kitkat, kitkat." He smiled and showed off his totally adorable dimples.... i almost froze. "Uh, thanks." I said gentally and slowly grabbing it.

I starred at him for a couple seconds. "Why you starring at me like that?" Awww, his accent! "I just can't believe you remembered." He smirked and walked past me. I took my bags out of the cart and followed him out. I was loading my bags into my cart when i saw him about to walk home. I closed my trunk and drove up beside him. He had like six bags, i had to stop.

I rolled the window. "Hey. Styles." He turned his head to look at me. Than he looked at my car. He looked surprised. "Wow. Nice car... who's is it?" He asked astonished. "Just put your bags in the car and get in." Suprisingly he obeyed. "So, where are we going." He lifted his eyebrow for a second. "How about i driv-" "no." I said sternly. "Come on" "no." I stood my ground. We kept this up for five minutes.

"Fine, you hobknocker!" I shouted getting out of the car. I walked around to his side as he walked around to mine. "I swear, though. You get a ticket or a scratch on my car..." i shook my head. "Ok, i wont... promise" he exhaled. "I love you for letting me do this."

We drove to where i thought would be his home. I was interested to see where he lives since i thought i saw him across the street from my house. I was semi releaved when i realised we werent going to my street. "And we are here." We pullied into a parking lot for an ice cream place.