Loaded

There is a picture of Naomi on the side there - played by DRAKE. Yaaaass Aubrey Drake Graham - my baby. I love him. <3

_____________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

This looks like one of the neighborhoods I used to street fight in. Why is she her? As I rode my street bike after her I realised that she was picking up some guy. Was she replacing me already? Is she serious? Why?

How can she just move on. I don't want her too. Honestly, she is so weird and interesting to me. Its like she is a different species of girl. Usually I know what girls are thinking while they are around me. Half of them basically throw themselves at me, while the other ones just coward in fear. I know for a fact that I could get any girl I want - I usually do. Why does the one girl I happened to love incredibly have to be so stubborn and resistant towards me.

I would do anything for her - to get her back.

This is the one thing in the whole entire universe of women that I am not experienced in... Avery.

Anyway, I followed Avery and some shirtless guy keeping a good distance until they started to go towards someone's backyard. I parked my bike on the side of one of the houses near by and followed them on foot. I saw them climb a fence so in a few minutes I did the same.

There was another fence covered in green vines. I climbed that one too. When I got over it and planted my feet on the green grass I realised that I was in a vineyard. It was beautiful. I didn't know they had vineyards in this part of California.

I looked around, scanning the surface for any moving bodies and found them by some horses. I snuck around towards them, hiding behind the closed gate that kept the horses in the area. They talked for away about the horses and then came out. I was very careful not to make a noise and to make sure I wasn't seen.

They were going to the house.

Why? I mean... what were they planning on doing in there?

As soon as Avery closed the back door I quickly went to see if it was locked - which it wasn't. When I got in the house I saw them sitting on the couch. I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying because I was crouching near the door, looking at them.

The shirtless guy took something out of his pocket. It was wrapped in a brown paper bag.

Avery P.O.V.

Naomi and I sat on the couch. He handed me a brown paper bag. "What's this?" I asked. He smirked. "Man, its really been a long time since you've been in this business." I scrounged up my eyebrows. "What?"

He didn't say anything - just opened up the bag. He pulled out a clear plastic bag with a small green block inside of it.

It was marijuana.

I sighed and giggled a little bit at myself. "Wow. I am so stupid." Naomi just chewed on the gum he had in his mouth with his mouth open and smirked with a huge grin. "You been outta business for that long?"