Stand A Chance

LIKE/COMMENT PLEASE! :)

Again sorry for any future typo's. I have to wait until Wednesday to get any Internet included devices back. :(

________________________________________________________________________

Harrys P.O.V.

I woke the next morning feeling extremely empty. When I opened my eyes I expected to see Av sleeping beautifully in my arms. I was disappointed to find nothing but black wrinkled sheets and comforter.

I sighed as I sat up and lifted the cover off of myself. Slowly lifting my leg up and laying my foot on the floor I pressed my teeth together because of the pain in my leg. It was worse than yesterday.

The doctor said it would be sore for about a week.

Dispite the pain it was Monday and I know I should propably go to school. I need to pass high school - plus I want to see Avery. If I dont see her at school than I won't see her for a while, knowing that she doesn't live across the street anymore. I dressed in some dark blue skinny jeans and a white collar, button up shirt. As I buttoned up the last top button of my shirt and rolling up the short sleeves I slipped some purple vans sneakers on and just kind of pushed my hair back a couple of times.

That usually did the job.

Averys P.O.V.

After dressing in a simple black jumpsuit and black sandals I did my makeup, straightened my hair, and added some jewelry and black suade cowboy hat. I grabbed my bag, keys, and phone and got in my car and drove to school.

_________

By second period i'm guessing Harry had enter the school's revolving doors because everyone was talking about him trying to figure out why he was limping. I found it weird and annoying how I got stares just as much as he must of - even though I'm not the one limping. Yet, no matter what, the unneeded attention is still directed towards me - probably because they're scared to look, talk, question, or do anything to Harry's face.

I sighed as another random group of girls came up to me. I ignored them, checking my hair in the magnetic mirror attached to my locker door.

 Just like the fourty other groups of people today.

These junior looking girls looked afraid to ask. It was obvious - the way they fought over who was asking. Finally one of the bigger older girls in the front stepped up and said, "What happened to Harry Styles's leg? Why is he limping?" I rolled my eyes and reply, "Why are you asking me?" the girl gripped the strap of her bookbag tighter. "Um..."

I cut her off before she could say something else. "Why would I know? Why would you assume that I know? Why should I tell you about what goes on in our personal life?" I continued to say very harshly. The girls looked shocked and ready to bult from this conversation. I slammed my locker closed making all of them jump. I turned to them, looking the bigger one straight in the eye and then smirked.

"Yeah, you don't like those questions. Do you?" They shook their heads slowly. "Alright then, do you see where you messed up?" They nodded. "Dont ask me questions." I said bluntly before brushing bast them and walking away.

___________________

Twenty minutes into class we were taking a quiz - not a test, a quiz but this quiz was kind of harder and longer then the usual quiz. It was four pages of pure agony and filth.

Harry walked in then but I didn't notice until he sat down in the desk beside me because my head was down - trying to sleep away the pain of this quiz.