Tease (Reuploaded)

I HAD TO REUPLOAD THIS BECAUSE THE LAST ONE DIDN’T POST THE 2ND PAGE.

2 WEEKS LATER

----------------------

I woke up this terrible Thursday morning with a fever. My head was killing me, I was freezing cold although my skin was burning hot, and I had some serious aches and pains. My legs were killing me and I could hardly walk. My mother gave me some medicine and told me to stay home so I did just that.

After she left I limped over to my bathroom and took a shower. I figured it might help me feel better. I slipped on a pair of black leggings and a Bob Marley crop top. I didn't bother doing my hair because I had put a shower cap over it to make sure it wouldn't lose its straightness. No one was going to see me today anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

I let my light brown, thick, hair flow down my back till it hit my butt. I limped over to my computer desk where my phone was charging and texted Harry.

Me: Not going to school today.

He texted back immediately.

Harry <3: Why???

Me: sick : (

I put a little emoticon of a sick face at the end. He didn't text back after that so I figured he was fine with it. I got my laptop and sat on my bed, checking my facebook. A couple minutes later I heard my window slide open. I looked over to see Harry sitting on the window sill.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, just a pair of black basketball shorts and those adidas flipflop things.

He shut the window and walked over to me. He sat on my bed. I smiled. "Hey" He didn't smile. He looked worried. He just took his hand, put it on the other side of my head and pulled me to him. He kissed the side of my forehead.

"Your burning up." He put his hand on my cheek, then my arm, than my neck, then felt down the back of my shirt to feel my back, than he ,appropriately, felt the very top of my chest near my throat, then he reached and felt the exposed skin on my tummy.

He continued one hand on my tummy and the other on my back dimples and slid them around my waist as he scooted us both in the bed a little further. He was hugging me like that with his soft skin as we lay down.

"My baby's sick." He moaned. "Do you need anything? What can I do for you?"

I rolled my eyes. "I am fine, Harry." He laid his head in the crook of my neck. "Your burning hot. Are you cold?"

"I'm fine." I repeated.

He continued to do this all day. He made me eat something for both breakfast and lunch. Even though I hardly ate anything at all it was still something and that was enough to shut him up.