Gosh

Please Like <3

_____________________________________________________________

Harry’s P.O.V.

*Beep*.... *Beep*... *Beep*

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal blurs and smudges but  after blinking numerous times my vision was restored. I looked around. I was in the hospital. I scooted myself up on the nursing bed. I looked down to see that I was wearing one of the stupid smock things doctors give you.

No. I’m not wearing this.

I pulled off the smock and through it on the floor beside the bed so that I was in my boxers only.. After trying to adjust the covers I was under I realised that I could not feel my leg. I looked down to see my right thigh wrapped in bandages.

It all came back to me.

I was shot. I was almost killed.

Avery has a gun and isn’t afraid to use it.

Avery…. She saved me.

I through the covers off of me. I have to go find her. I swung my working leg over the bed and my foot to floor. I slowly raised my other leg which was starting to hurt over to the floor and stood up slowly.

“Harry!” I looked up to see Avery. “Sit down, harry.” She came over to me and helped me sit back down. When I was laid back on the bed I grabbed her arm and pulled her down with me. I pulled her onto my chest and she propped her legs on the bed with mine but then sadly she got right back up and sat beside me. She didn’t look at me, though. She just kept her head forward staring anywhere but to where I was.

“Don’t get up. Your leg feels numb, right?” I nodded. “Good, you fainted right before the ambulance got to my house because you lost a lot of blood but that wasn’t really the problem. You had to go into surgery. The bullet tore something in your thigh but you will be fine… in about a month.” She whispered the last part.

I nodded slowly. Wow, that sounded like it would suck but as long as she’s here with me i’m good. “Thank yo-” I started but she interrupted.

“I’m sorry.” Why was she apologizing? She’s the one that saved me from getting killed.

“Sorry for what? If anything I should be thanking you.” She turned to me. “Are you kidding me. I almost got you killed!” She rose her voice. I furrowed my eyebrows. “No you didn’t. You did exactly the opposite.” She turned back around to face the wall.

She furrow her eyebrows which made her look so cute. I grabbed her hand and tangle our fingers. “I love you.” She didn’t answer. I kissed her hand. “Are you hungry because your surgery lasted the whole day. It’s like almost midnight, now.” She asked randomly. “Uh, sure, I guess.” She jumped up. “I’ll be back then.”

____