All on my own

please honestly comment and tell me. I want to know if you guys think that I stay on one day too long. Cause you know how sometimes it takes like three chapters just to get through the whole day. well, yeah. I want to know if you guys want me not to do that and just go through things faster.

___

Harry’s house felt soothing. Everything felt save… Just being with him made me feel safe.

As soon as he got in his house he just took the collar off of Star and let him run free in his house. He then plopped himself on the recliner. I shut the door behind me quietly and looked over to where he signally me over with a simple nod of the head. I walked over to him. As soon as I got there he grabbed both of my hands in his and pulled me down to sit with him.

As he sat me on his thigh I started thinking about how if I sat here for too long his legs would start to hurt because of the pressure on them. I started to think about how much weight I had gained over the last couple of months… nearly six pounds. I’m pretty sure my thighs had definitely grown thicker.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back to his firm chest. He turned the big flat screen t.v. on and changed the channel to the show ‘ridiculousness’. I sat there not really paying attention to the television show.

I was too busy thinking about upcoming events. I don’t want to go back home. Not right now… not for the next month.

Not while “he’s” there.

I can’t. I don’t want to lose the control I have over my mouth and say something to make him mad. I don’t want to be alone with him or even in the same building.

He would hit me. I know it.

He would tell me that i’m ugly and fat. He would push me around and punch me until I fell to the floor. Then he would probably kick me over and over and over again. I don’t want that to happen.

But then again i’m the one thats stupid enough to say something harsh to him. I’m the one stupid enough to enter and sit in the same room alone with him.

I’m the one who caused all the abuse against myself.

I’ve been beating myself up all on my own.

I felt Harry squeeze his hands on my waist harder which knocked me out of my daze. I started twiddling my thumbs.

I then felt Harry’s arm release from my stomach and drag to my hips. He lifted me up by my hips and twisted me to the right, so that I was basically sitting on him like a little kid would be on Christmas to Santa, except my legs were folded in his lap and my head was laying on his chest.

I looked at him as he looked at me. He was obviously confused. Why? I don’t know. He lifted his thumb up to my cheeks and wiped. I flinched back. “Why are you crying?” I furrowed my eyebrows for a second until I realised that I had been crying, again. I quickly but lightly wiped the tears from my face.