We'll See Where This One Goes

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Please Like >>>>>>>> picture of Jonathan

and Comment

______________________________________________________________

I went back home. When I got inside I realised how bad the setting really was. There was blood all over the floor and wall, couch cushions all over the room, guns laying around, etc. Everything was terrible, once again. I sighed and just kind of ignored it all. I didn’t want to look at it or touch it. I just wanted to sleep peacefully. I turned on all of the lights in my house and then crashed in my bed without changing.

I was tired.

I woke up at about eight which I guess was bad because I had school today. I skipped school yesterday so I better go today. I need my ej-u-ma-cation. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. After peeing(tmi) I showered and washed my hair. I got out with a towel around my body and looked into the mirror.

I shook my head at myself and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and pulled out some clothes from my drawers. I put on my undergarments. I sprayed perfume on myself and put deodorant on. I put on a pair of high waisted floral pants. They were wide legged and very hippie. I put on a white crop top and some brown gladiator sandals. I did my makeup, adding wings to my eyes and some violet lipstick.

I put my laptop into my purse and left with earbuds in my ears, blasting Justin Bieber.

_____

I was late but from the second I got into the parking lot a lot of people were staring. When I got out of my car and into the school everyone was staring and whispering. I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion.

I walked to my locker and got some books out. “Hi.” I turned around to see Tyler VanDan - captain of the football team. He was fit with light brown floppy hair, brown eyes, and freckles. He wore his red football tights and a red muscle tee with the schools name on it - he held his helmet and pads in his hand and leaned against a locker with the other.

I looked up at him. “Hey Tyler.” I figured he was probably going to just have some small talk with me or maybe ask a question about an upcoming game. “Hey… So rumor has it… you and Harry are a goner….. over - like done.” He said nodding.

I fake smiled as I huffed. Wow. News travels fast in high school, thats for sure.

“Harry and I…” He kept nodding slowly with his forehead wrinkled as if I were going to cry right before him and crumple in his arms. “Yeah - our relationship is under lock and key.” He nodded some more but then stopped.

“What does that mean.” I grabbed the last book I needed and shoved it in my bag. I looked at him and then closed my locker. “Our relationship is none of your business.” I said as I walked away giving him a friendly smile.