Be Ready

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

______________________________________________________________

I tried to think all night but every time I tried to logically say something in my mind my anger shines through and keeps messing my thoughts up. By four in the morning I realized that I just didn’t know. All I could tell myself was that messing around with another guy - a teacher… my teacher - could be dangerous but what’s holding me back?

Not Harry thats for sure.

I should just live in the moment and do what makes me happy. Who gives a fuck about anybody else?

I drifted to a deep sleep before seemingly waking up three seconds later. When I looked at the clock on my phone it was 7:47 a.m.

I groaned and got up, all of a sudden missing how my brothers would pop into my room every morning and wake me up as annoyingly as possible.

After taking a shower, washing my hair, brushing my teeth, etc. I put some light makeup on and dressed in a pair of high waisted watermelon shorts, a grey crop top, and some black boots and shades. (Picture on the side)

Nothing to complicated.

_____

I walked into school today looking down, reading a text from Jared. I soon dropped the phone flat on the ground as I crashing into someone. It was some girl that looked like she could have been a sophomore.

I apologized as I looked around for my Iphone I heard slam to the floor hoping and praying to God it didn’t crack. She pointed. “It’s right there.” She picked up my phone and handed it to me. I thanked her and walked on. I groaned wiping my fingers over the now cracked screen. It wasn’t that bad but it still annoyed me a bit.

Whatever.

The whole day went kind of fast. In Jonathans class we didn’t speak to each other much but I could tell he was trying to get my attention. He stared at me trying to get me to look at him but I didn’t. He kept picking me to answer questions that I obviously didn’t know. So everytime I gave him a rhetorical answer that didn’t really answer the question but said something about the topic. The other students laughed the whole time and even Jonathan cracked a smile.

It’s not like I was ignoring him, though. It was just that I didn’t feel like messing around with him today.

Nothing personal.

____

The three cleaning women looked at me weird as I handed them the money they earned. I hired a cleaning staff to clean up the living room. They must have been thinking the worst. “No one’s dead.” I reassured them. “Everything is fine.” I said as they walked out of the door.