The Rape Game

like and comment…

pwease, pwetty pwease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m… in the club off purp with some shades on. Tatted up, mini skirt with my J’s on. J’s on my feet. J’s on my feet.” I was driving down a beautiful road singing Miley Cyrus’ part in 23 as it played on the radio loudly. Jonathan was dreamily staring out the window at the purple and orange sky as the sun set.

As we came around a steep turn I saw a beautiful empty L.A. beach. There were huge cliffs nearby hanging over the water.

I got excited.

I sped down to the beach and parked the car on the sand, putting the car in drive, and taking the key out of the ignition.. “What are we doing here?” Jonathan said seemingly snapping out of his daydreams. I unbuckled my seatbelt quickly. “What do you mean what are we doing here? Its the beach.”

I opened the car door and slammed it shut. He followed me. I started to put my keys, shoes, and jewelry on the front of the car. He did the same. “I mean what are we doing here?”

“Just come here.” I grabbed his arm and led him to the top of the cliff. “Can you swim?” He nodded.  “OKay. Now, jump.” His eyes got big. “What?”

“Jump.” I demanded.

He laughed a little. “You’re funny.” I rolled my eyes and pushed him of the edge of the cliff. He hit the water with a splash and as soon as he came to the surface I jumped too.

We did this until it got really dark and he suggested we go because it was dangerous. After getting some extra towels he kept in his trunk out we got in the car in semi-wet clothes and I drove to a truck stop diner.

Honestly, these are my favorite places to eat. They may not have the cleanest restaurant but the food at these places are amazing and as soon as you walk into the doors you feel like family.

Plus they're always open late.

I ordered a cheesesteak and fries. As much as I hate eating for the sake of my fat figure I can’t resist eating at least half of my sandwich and fries.

                        ~

“Alright, bye Jonathan.” I said opening the car door to the passenger seat. Before I could completely open it he leaned over and shut it again. I looked at him. He just stared at me.

I blinked a couple of times before talking. “So… Whatcha need home skillet biscuit?” He smiled at my choices of vocabulary. “Thank you.”

I smiled. “Oh, you’re welcome, love.” My face got serious for a second and I furrowed my eyebrows. “Wait what for?”

Jonathan P.O.V.

Today was an interesting day. After going out with Avery I drop her off at home. As she was getting out of the car I stopped her and thanked her. She asked me why and I didn’t know what to say. So I just looked into her eyes for a while to stall some time so that I can make something up.

I smiled. “What you said earlier… It relaxed me and gave me a new thinking on my life.” She smiled sweetly.

I searched my brain for something she said earlier. “uh… Don’t take life too seriously, right?” She had a confused face but smiled anyway.

She sighed. “Well, bye.”

She seemed still distant from me and I need her close. I need her to trust me, so I stopped her by hugging her from behind. I put my arms over her back and arms. She laughed and smiled as  she got out of the car.

I think I sealed the deal with the hug. At least I hope so. I have to have her. She’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to hunt. This rape game ain’t always easy, you know?

________________________________________________________

Like/Comment

~Kekipi <3

xoxox